By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:
Kerotan said:

It isnt positive news nor negative.  THough if you dont start showing interest in xbox but continue to comment in this thread then me and you are going to have a problem.

Then you will have a problem with the previous posters who brought the issue up. I'll add that it's relevant to xbox gamers to keep you happy.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Pretty crazy how well Halo 5 is doing almost a year before release

Seriously can't wait to see the campaign and some epic btb action for Halo 5. 

Kerotan said:

No.  You try and cause problems and have been on numerous occasions.  It stops here.  It would be different if you didnt show a complete bias across forums, but you do

7000 pages. Congrats on the new milestone for this site 

roborad said:
JayWood2010 said:

Seriously can't wait to see the campaign and some epic btb action for Halo 5. 

Yeah i actually prefer BTB over Slayer. I like big maps and vehicles being included xD  Im curious if they up the player count this time around.  Idc either way but i know there was rumors about 32v32 at one point

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Kerotan said:

No.  You try and cause problems and have been on numerous occasions.  It stops here.  It would be different if you didnt show a complete bias across forums, but you do

If you read all my posts you would see that isnt the case.  The same rules apply to everyone.  If biased users aren't allowed in here then surely you'll be asking a few others to leave with me? Otherwise that's being biased against me.

Kerotan said:

Nope, im just asking you to leave.  People come in this thread and create actual discussion, not just try and cause a scene because they dont like a plastic box.

You want to comment about PS, then do so.  YOu want to comment off-topic, then do so.  You however have not once contributed to this thread other than trying to cause a scene.  So congrats, ive taken notice and from this point out I will be monitoring you.  I wont reply to you, neither will anybody else if i have a say in the matter.  But the moderators will be taking note of everything you say unless you can actually contribute and leave all your bias at the door

JayWood2010 said:
Kerotan said:

Nope, im just asking you to leave.  People come in this thread and create actual discussion, not just try and cause a scene because they dont like a plastic box.

You want to comment about PS, then do so.  YOu want to comment off-topic, then do so.  You however have not once contributed to this thread other than trying to cause a scene.  So congrats, ive taken notice and from this point out I will be monitoring you.  I wont reply to you, neither will anybody else if i have a say in the matter.  But the moderators will be taking note of everything you say unless you can actually contribute and leave all your bias at the door

At this stage it feels like you are bullying me. And it's a trend I've noticed with you for a while. Is it beyond you to be friendly to me? All I did was point out fact. The only one who caused a scene was you. I've very few posts in this thread and I'll be back again in future with Xbox specific stuff. I don't post in the nation thread much so it's not like I'm apart of a group. It's a public forum so I guess I'll see you soon when I see something new to post about xbox. 

Microsoft Xbox 360 Gets A Price Cut In India!  

Tuesday, February 03, 2015:  Here's a good news for the gamers in India. Microsoft has slashed the prices of its Xbox 360 console bundle in India. The base model of the gaming console is now available at Rs 12,990. The company has also announced the launch of an all-new 500 GB model of the gaming console in India at a price of Rs 19,990. No, it doesn't end here. Two new games, Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Call of Duty: Ghosts have been added along with one month Xbox Live Gold membership.

Let's take a detailed look at the price cuts that Microsoft Xbox 360 has just seen. The 4GB standalone model, that was so far available for Rs 15,990,will now be available at Rs 12,990. The 250 GB Xbox 360 model with Kinect, is now available for Rs 29,990, that was previously priced at Rs 31,990. However, the 4GB Xbox 360 with Kinect is brought down to Rs 21,990, from the earlier price of Rs 26,990. All the gaming bundles can be purchased at the slashed prices from Amazon India website. 

Netflix: Xbox One And PS4 Will Be 4K-Ready By 2016

Netflix has suggested that both the Xbox One and PS4 will be capable of playing 4K video later in 2015 -- or at least by the end of next year.

This video report by our partners at IGN explains why. Of course, you would have also found that out yourself by reading our report from CES which we published weeks ago.

View on YouTube