By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Hi Guys, I feel like I never really introduced myself to the XBOX thread ..I have mostly been lurking. (not cool) [it's been 2 months on this site for me. forgive me ..

I have been an Xbox gamer since the original Xbox.. I would not call myself an hardcore gamer but I do try to play my console weekly.. I was mostly a kid, so a lot of kids I never got to play because of my folks.. Now I am 24. I am more into gaming/ Xbox my #1 game of choice. I did own a ps2 but that was it. I might own ps4 this summer sometime..I work as an IT administrator [ most days in front of a PC, doing nothing at work :-p]..My gamertag is sweetTalia89. My real name is Joe :-p

Praise the One.

Around the Network
SweetTalia said:
Hi Guys, I feel like I never really introduced myself to the XBOX thread ..I have mostly been lurking. (not cool) [it's been 2 months on this site for me. forgive me ..

I have been an Xbox gamer since the original Xbox.. I would not call myself an hardcore gamer but I do try to play my console weekly.. I was mostly a kid, so a lot of kids I never got to play because of my folks.. Now I am 24. I am more into gaming/ Xbox my #1 game of choice. I did own a ps2 but that was it. I might own ps4 this summer sometime..I work as an IT administrator [ most days in front of a PC, doing nothing at work :-p]..My gamertag is sweetTalia89. My real name is Joe :-p

Hey. You should know me because I'm next in line to take over XBO nation. The mods ands I have been planning a coup to take out Jaywood for months. Soon he'll be gone and I shall be the new leader. 

Remember not to tell anyone. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
SweetTalia said:

Hey. You should know me because I'm next in line to take over XBO nation. The mods ands I have been planning a coup to take out Jaywood for months. Soon he'll be gone and I shall be the new leader. 

Remember not to tell anyone. 

teehee.. your secret is safe with me :-p

Praise the One.

wow lots of xbox jp games comming out.
first lets see how many of them are Retail.

But...sony needs to step up there game.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

TheSting said:

So, does anyone think MS is blowing hot air and will let fans down?  E3 obviously

Nope! I am confident enough that MS will announce many awesome games! ( Hopefully one of them is a new Banjo/Conker game)

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
SweetTalia said:

Welcome to the party!  Hope to see you in here more often xD

And im watching you fusion ;P

Seece said:
Quantum Break news incoming -

About time is all im going to say xD  Cant wait!

SweetTalia said:

We have no place for people who own PS4's here....

No JK, Welcome Joe i hope you have a great time! :p

That's not a problem at all, is it? Everything will be OK as long as Sunset has tons of content!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Thanks Guys. Glad to be here.

Btw. to those who own watchdogs.. have you guys tried to multiplayer? How is it if you tried?

I am staying away from the multiplayer for now.. I want to finish story mode :-/

Praise the One.