By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

jlmurph2 said:
EspadaGrim said:
Actually i think that they could just be quoting shinobi.

Either way get hyped! Shinobi has been on the ball lately with the Halo 5 thing and The Order delay

Yeah im just actually surprised that we have been getting more news/rumors about MS than Sony from legit sources.

Around the Network
EspadaGrim said:
jlmurph2 said:
EspadaGrim said:

Either way get hyped! Shinobi has been on the ball lately with the Halo 5 thing and The Order delay

Yeah im just actually surprised that we have been getting more news/rumors about MS than Sony from legit sources.

They said Sony's E3 is just filler until 2015's

jlmurph2 said:

It would be pretty lame if that were the case for Sony. I hope that MS knocks it out the park because they need it the most, other than that I'm looking foward to both conferences.

EspadaGrim said:
jlmurph2 said:

It would be pretty lame if that were the case for Sony. I hope that MS knocks it out the park because they need it the most, other than that I'm looking foward to both conferences.

Looking forward to Ubisoft and EA's too.

jlmurph2 said:

Looking forward to Ubisoft and EA's too.

Me too Star Wars and Mirrors Edge are High on my list, it would be cool to see a Prince of Persia Reboot from Ubisoft.

Around the Network

Not sure if this has been posted already, but there might be a big third party exclusive incoming for the Xbox One.

From Gamespot -

"Big Third-Party Xbox One Exclusive

An reliable source has confirmed that Microsoft is going to have at least one "big" third-party exclusive reveal during their stage show. We don't know the exact game, but our source said the game is both something "unexpected" and "something people will be really excited about."

hinch said:

Not sure if this has been posted already, but there might be a big third party exclusive incoming for the Xbox One.

From Gamespot -

"Big Third-Party Xbox One Exclusive

An reliable source has confirmed that Microsoft is going to have at least one "big" third-party exclusive reveal during their stage show. We don't know the exact game, but our source said the game is both something "unexpected" and "something people will be really excited about."

Yup, posted already

jlmurph2 said:

Yup, posted already

Aw ok.

jlmurph2 said:
EspadaGrim said:
jlmurph2 said:
EspadaGrim said:

They? I thought only Thuway said that, someone with zero credibillity, 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
jlmurph2 said:
EspadaGrim said:
jlmurph2 said:
EspadaGrim said:

They? I thought only Thuway said that, someone with zero credibillity, 

Idk who said it, that's just the only Sony news/rumors I've heard besides The Order getting delayed