By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Man this thread is a new low, just see how some Playstation fans take this as a personal victory and stealth troll the Xbox One. really makes me mad, this place is one of the only decent places on this forum

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=183904&page=2#66

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
EspadaGrim said:

Yeah im just actually surprised that we have been getting more news/rumors about MS than Sony from legit sources.

They said Sony's E3 is just filler until 2015's

I doubt if it is just filler.  Theyre broadcasting it in theaters and i highly doubt that they would do that if they didnt have some bigs surprises

jlmurph2 said:
Fusioncode said:
jlmurph2 said:
EspadaGrim said:
jlmurph2 said:
EspadaGrim said:
Actually i think that they could just be quoting shinobi.

Either way get hyped! Shinobi has been on the ball lately with the Halo 5 thing and The Order delay

Yeah im just actually surprised that we have been getting more news/rumors about MS than Sony from legit sources.

They said Sony's E3 is just filler until 2015's

They? I thought only Thuway said that, someone with zero credibillity, 

Idk who said it, that's just the only Sony news/rumors I've heard besides The Order getting delayed

Yeah I wouldn't read too much into what thuway says. He said the same thing about MS that they only have two surprise announcements which is also going to be BS. I know he's been banned multiple times from Gaf for being a fake insider. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Thuway is like a modern day pachter, basically expect the opposite to what he says.

hinch said:

Not sure if this has been posted already, but there might be a big third party exclusive incoming for the Xbox One.

From Gamespot -

"Big Third-Party Xbox One Exclusive

An reliable source has confirmed that Microsoft is going to have at least one "big" third-party exclusive reveal during their stage show. We don't know the exact game, but our source said the game is both something "unexpected" and "something people will be really excited about."

I'm betting Project Nagano from Platinum. I should have put that in my bingo card.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
hinch said:

Not sure if this has been posted already, but there might be a big third party exclusive incoming for the Xbox One.

From Gamespot -

An reliable source has confirmed that Microsoft is going to have at least one "big" third-party exclusive reveal during their stage show. We don't know the exact game, but our source said the game is both something "unexpected" and "something people will be really excited about."

I'm betting Project Nagano from Platinum. I should have put that in my bingo card.

Yeah, that would be my guess as well. Vanquish 2 perhaps? Or its spiritual successor.

That being said, I'm not sure if a PG title counts as "big exclusive," so this is probably something else entirely

Fusioncode said:
hinch said:

From Gamespot -

Meh :( Want something western so there is a chance I'll want it!!

Quantum Break news incoming -

Seece said:

Yayyyy.. thank you very much seece! cheers

Praise the One.

JayWood2010 said:
So far im really liking Watchdogs. Anybody else get it? And what do you think?

Yup. Got it yesterday (fortunately!) and had a quick play around. VA seems good, the depth is mighty impressive and the spider tank is awesome.

Driving is a tad shaky though. Could take time to get used to that.

Also I don't mean to be that guy but please try and trim quote trees where you can. My poor phone weeps at the prospect :'-(

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.