By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

AZWification said:

That's not a problem at all, is it? Everything will be OK as long as Sunset has tons of content!

Personally i prefer it that way.  I like when games make you progress that way new things get introduced to you instead of it becoming repetitive too fast.  Adding to that i know you will unlock new guns, so unlocking new guns and new areas as you progress is a + imo.

Around the Network
SweetTalia said:
Thanks Guys. Glad to be here.

Btw. to those who own watchdogs.. have you guys tried to multiplayer? How is it if you tried?

I am staying away from the multiplayer for now.. I want to finish story mode :-/

Im not sure if it was a part of the story or if someone actually tried hacking into my game but someone hacked into my game last night.  He died mwahahaha

SweetTalia said:

Btw. to those who own watchdogs.. have you guys tried to multiplayer? How is it if you tried?

I am staying away from the multiplayer for now.. I want to finish story mode :-/

Welcome!  Was wondering why you didn't join us yet lol.

I've only done a few races and a free roam so far. They're good. 

JayWood2010 said:
SweetTalia said:

Im not sure if it was a part of the story or if someone actually tried hacking into my game but someone hacked into my game last night.  He died mwahahaha

He died? you mean you killed him?

Praise the One.

Ryuu96 said:
I hope the 3rd party big exclusive isn't Platinum =/ I'm honestly not excited at all for their exclusive xD hoping it's something we don't already know, Platinum can show their game next year or at TGS ;P

I dont believe it is.  If it is "big" id say it is coming from a higher teir developer(not to say Platinum isnt good because they are).  EPIC Games comes to mind, though i doubt it theyre the first that pops into my head.

Though since it is said that it is unexpected then im guessing none of us will be able to predict it.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
JayWood2010 said:
So far im really liking Watchdogs. Anybody else get it? And what do you think?

Yup. Got it yesterday (fortunately!) and had a quick play around. VA seems good, the depth is mighty impressive and the spider tank is awesome.

Driving is a tad shaky though. Could take time to get used to that.

Also I don't mean to be that guy but please try and trim quote trees where you can. My poor phone weeps at the prospect :'-(

I've bought it two days past. I've been crashing at the gfs place since then and haven't gotten to touch it. Little bro is playing it and he says it's pretty good (PS4).

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

jlmurph2 said:
SweetTalia said:

Welcome!  Was wondering why you didn't join us yet lol.

I've only done a few races and a free roam so far. They're good. 

Nice. I  will probably  give it a try this weekend thanks

Praise the One.

Yesssssss @ QB Vid!

Praise the One.

Eeeeeeeep!!!!

QB won't be at E3 though?? :-/

Praise the One.