By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:
....Doesn't look like it Talia, Says gameplay will be shown at Gamescon

Well that's kinda a surprise if they don't show it at E3 Lol..pushing it out for something?...

There's no way MS would not have something to take Quantum Break's spot this E3

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
....Doesn't look like it Talia, Says gameplay will be shown at Gamescon

Well that's kinda a surprise if they don't show it at E3 Lol..pushing it out for something?...

Yes, possibly but i wish they showed a  little bit more gameplay today   it looks good

those tease

Praise the One.

Looks great xD Kind of reminded me of Uncharted from the gameplay. Well Gamescon got more interesting. Well im going to hope it is early 2015 release

So what do you all think of the mesh? Gameplay is about the Heroes and the Live Action is about the villains.  Seems interesting if they do it right.

Yay excited for the Quantum Break video!!

I'd choose Rockstar to make the X1 exclusive.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

I was never too excited for QB, but I do have to admit that I was impressed by that gameplay teaser!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

NO QUANTUM BREAK AT E3?!?!?! WTF?!?!

JayWood2010 said:

So what do you all think of the mesh? Gameplay is about the Heroes and the Live Action is about the villains.  Seems interesting if they do it right.

It very much remind you of  a mixture of  Max Payne 2 and Alan wake for some reason.. Don't ask me why..I'm weird :-p

btw I can't wait to see a GIF of youtube gameplay from 1:42 seconds and on. 

Praise the One.

Angelus said:
NO QUANTUM BREAK AT E3?!?!?! WTF?!?!

Don't worry..That's ok.. Just breath.....

Praise the One.

quantum break probably the first real nex gen game coming from a nintendo fan..congratz xbots

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.