By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Media Create, Famitsu & Dengeki - Week 28 ( July 8 - July 14 )

kowenicki said:

Talk to me in October/November, by then it will be above and will stay there.  To clarify, I am talking globally.

This doesn't seem terribly bold when you expected the Wii U to outsell the Vita by 5.5 million this year.

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
I guess pikmin isnt going to do as well as what people expected

I was going to agree, til I remember the eShop. Nintendo manage to make a profit off the Wii U eShop along with the 3DS eShop. So at this point, Nintendo could had sold more copies by the eShop.

But were not sure, it's up to Nintendo to release the numbers.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Yakuzaice said:
kowenicki said:

Talk to me in October/November, by then it will be above and will stay there.  To clarify, I am talking globally.

This doesn't seem terribly bold when you expected the Wii U to outsell the Vita by 5.5 million this year.

I do think the Wii U will outsell the Vita, but by 5.5m seems a bit much for this year.

No one else to blame than Nintendo themselves.
I doubt next week the console will be above 12k.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Yakuzaice said:
kowenicki said:

Would be a small miracle if either actually managed to sell 5.5 Million units this Year.

I just had a look and I honestly didnt know that Wii U was under 1 Million units for the Year so far. Im legit shocked.

Around the Network

Great week for Wii U. A 3X+ increase in hardware is what I expected, and a very solid result. Pikmin 3 doing well.

benao87 said:
It's turkish people, his predictions carry heavy bias, and should not be addressed as serious. Just let him be.

Yes, like predicting WiiU would sell more than PS3 this year:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=154311

spurgeonryan said:
How big is the Vita's lead over the Wii U currently? This year.

Aprox 222k by VGC numbers.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

kowenicki said:
Turkish said:
benao87 said:
It's turkish people, his predictions carry heavy bias, and should not be addressed as serious. Just let him be.

Yes, like predicting WiiU would sell more than PS3 this year:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=154311

Thats not bias.

we are talking about how you reacted to this news and how you reacted to almost identical Vita news.

Its biased.

"Its over Nintendo" versus "Vita is a potential goldmine"

Being biased is absolutely fine. We all are to an extent. Calling someone out for being biased, when your post history on every single vita related thread has been solely negative, is not (as far as I'm concerned).

i think pikmin will be a leg game.... hopefully it will hit at least half a million in japan... yes im dreaming!