By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Breaking News: George Zimmerman Found Not Guilty!

Max King of the Wild said:
enditall727 said:

It matters because of weight and him being fit 

I'm not sure if he ever followed somebody and had them run. He also said that these punks always get away so he sounded like he was ready to become robocop. Again, grabbing somebody wont rip the clothes or scratch/bruse them unless the individual tries. I dont think he tried to. I just believe he attempted to grab and hold Trayvon.

Ohhh okay so i'm guessing you didn't read the comments and discussions in the other thread since you seem to be asking about things we already discussed.

I'm going to try to link a video for you. Ill edit it in when i find it

Like i said before, i dont think Zimmerman is a devil and i dont think Trayvon was an angel but i do believe the Zimmerman tried to grab and hold Trayvon until the police got there and i didn't know that Jeantel heard Zimmerman say "what are you talking about". according to Zimmerman, Trayvon hopped out of some bushes on him and said "whats your problem" then Zimmerman replied "there is no problem" and then Trayvon attacked him when Zimmerman started looking for something when he reached into his pockets. did Jeantel say that that was the only thing she heard him say or..?

also, if Trayvon hid in some "bushes" to get ready to viciously attack Zimmerman, dont you think he would have told Jeantel that he would call her later and get off the phone before this big ass young adult jumped out from that little ass trimmed "bush" that Zimmerman couldnt see his big 6'2 ass behind?

I don't know why you keep focusing on Jeantels testimony.

Her story of events don't match up to any of the other evidence and she admitted to lying to police and trayvons mother about irrelevant facts... If she lied about simple things what else did she lie about? In addition to the admitted lies she also testified that her story changed because she didn't think those bits of information was relevant...  Okay, so you are the last person who talked to a person who was shot and you don't think details are relevant? On top of all that she never even seemed interested in being there. If your friend was murdered and you had information that would put his assailant behind bars wouldn't you want to? I don't buy her story for a second. In my opinion one of two things happened with her. Either she has no idea what happened because she didn't hear anything. OR (and I think this is more likely) she knows more than she is saying BUT she is leaving details out that might paint trayvon in a worse position OR over exagerating the story (like everybody does when they are telling their story) but past the point of it being reasonable.... or maybe she is even doing both. But I am 100% confident in saying as EVERYONE should agree there was definatly something off in her testimony and to take it at face value is very naive (for lack of a better word).

I feel that if she is leaving out information to help trayvons case it just makes what she is saying suspicious. However, if she were to include those things she thinks makes him look bad that more people would be less suspicious of her testimony and more understanding of what happened that night if Zimmerman were the aggressor

Look man you just cant omit everything she is saying because of things she left out or things she supposedly went back on because Zimmerman went back on some things he said aswell.

You just cant run with only the negatives for Trayvon and the positives for Zimmerman. I dont think he is a devil but i also dont believe he is a saint.

I swear its like the Zimmerman supporters try to criticise the Trayvon supporters for trying to make Trayvon look like a saint while making Zimmerman look like a devil but then the Zimmerman supporters DO THE EXACT SAME THING that they criticise the Trayvon supporters for doing. They paint Zimmerman up to be a saint while painting Trayvon up to be a devil

Its the SAME EXACT SH!T on each side i swear.

Neither of them are devils or saints. They both made mistakes that night.

Zimmerman was in the car and on the phone like he was very concerned about this random kid being in his neighborhood. Trayvon walked right passed his car and Trayvon was looking at him as he walked by. 

You mean to tell me that you couldn't ask this kid what he was doing when he walked by your car? You couldn't tell the guy on the phone to "wait one second", roll down the window as Trayvon was walking by and ask him what he was doing? He was supposed to be the neighborhood watch who aspired to be a police officer. He had more authority than Trayvon so he was the one that was supposed to do the asking. He was following him but never attempted to ask the kid what he was doing EVEN AS HE WALKED PASSED YOUR CAR AND LOOKED RIGHT AT YOU? Just blindly following the kid without trying to see what he was doing. All he had to do was just roll down the window and say something like "hey man, can i talk to you for a second?" and clarify the situation by saying something like "look man, there have been a bunch of break ins in this neighborhood.. Etc" you know and just clarify why he was following him and why he thought he looked suspicious. 

I guarantee that Trayvon would've stopped and told him that he was just headed home and that he was staying in the neighborhood and was coming from the store

But noooooOOOOOOooooo Mr Robocop here had to go above and beyond while making himself look weird and not to be taken seriously.

Trayvon kept walking and Zimmerman turned his car around and faced it towards Trayvon and just watched. As Trayvon told the girl that he was being watched, she told him to run and he did for the lulz(which he shouldn't have did)

I dont think Zimmerman would have gotten out of the car if Trayvon never ran. He would've just kept driving around watching in his car.

The part about Jeantels words that people think she may have lied about was the part about her saying Trayvon said "get off"

Zimmerman went passed the "T" because he didn't see Trayvon but we all know that Trayvon was in the "T" area. He had to have hid on the other side of the building. He couldn't hide behind the bush because they were closely pressed up against the houses and they were too small for a 6ft kid to hide behind without being seen. Lets say that there were big ass bushes around for Trayvon to hide behind, Zimmerman would've needed to be searching closely by the bushes for Trayvon to surprisingly jump out and eventually sucker punching Zimmerman. but if he was in fact searching closely, he would have saw Trayvon before the ambush.

Now lets take those real skinny ass bushes that were closely pressed up against the houses for a second. If Trayvon was somehow hiding behind those bushes, he would've been easy to see ESPECIALLY if Zimmerman was searching closely. 

Lets say Trayvon was able to magically not be seen behind those little ass bushes. Trayvon would've had to jump out and he would've needed to run up to Zimmerman because the bushes are pressed up against the houses and it is confirmed that they were in the middle near the sidewalk for him to be banging his head into the cement.

He would have heard trayvon as he brushed against the bush and would've seen Trayvon running up on him. If he seen this criminal jump out running up on him, Zimmerman would've either pulled out his gun immediately and shot Trayvon before the fight started, he would've started screaming for help immediately even before getting hit(broken nose), or he would've threw up his set which would confirm that he would've never been sucker punched.

Trayvon had to be hiding behind the building as Zimmerman walked passed the T.

Zimmerman is the one that circled back and walked passed Trayvons house. If he was walking back to his car he would've just kept walking to the left from Trayvons house instead of cutting upwards into the T.

he cut upwards because either he saw Trayvon again("oh shit the nigga behind me!") or he was still searching for him.

what do people think Zimmerman would do when he saw Trayvon again in the T? People really think that Zimmerman would've just casually passed by Trayvon and continue towards the truck? No, he eventually confronted the kid he was looking for BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT ZIMMERMAN WAS LOOKING FOR HIM.

We also know that Trayvon was trying to avoid Zimmerman being that he hid from him.

It all adds up better than Zimmermans story. Trayvon is right near his house and din't want to run anymore because he thought he lost Zimmerman. Then Zimmerman walks passed Trayvons house and cuts upwards right when Trayvon is closest to his house and he says "oh shit the nigga behind me" then he turns back upwards and Zimmerman follows him and Trayvon claims that the guy following him is getting closer and closer while not saying anything. He gets real close then Trayvon finally turns around and says "why are you following me?" Then Zimmerman finally breaks his awkward silence and says "what are you doing around here?" Before grabbing him to hold him because the police were only like less than 2 mins away. 

We know that Zimmerman didn't think Trayvon was staying in the neighborhood.

He grabbed him, then Trayvon started trying to fight him off being that he wouldn't let go

This is what i believe happened. I also feel like it is the best speculation that could be had on this topic. Anybody else can feel free to speculate a different scenario though.

Poor judgement and actions took the life of somebody that was probably not going to rob houses that night

Zimmerman walked though and i fully expected it. I understand why they eventually overlooked what Jeantel was saying. She was just acting unprofessional and was very hard to understand. They had to tell her to speak louder WAY too many times aswell

It is what it is at the end of the day

Edit: fucking auto correct is really destroying me lol

Around the Network

Casey Anthony got away with killing her own child so this outcome was pretty much expected. Florida's new state motto should be "You can kill your own blood and random strangers without getting punished by the law".

Zimmerman is definitely guilty of manslaughter. The self-defense argument is absolute speculation because Zimmerman was told to not follow Travyon and he did anyway, Travyon however once he had the feeling that Zimmerman was following him should have ran home. I don't know who threw the first blow and there is no proof that Travyon did or vise versa however if you follow someone with a gun (you are already engaging in an altercation) in my state that's just as good as engaging the any kind of conflict and Self-Defense goes out the window, Once you disobey a Cop's order thats proven negligence which is the basis of Manslaughter.

They both made bad decisions however, Trayvon beat up a guy with a gun when he should have ran home, he was close enough. ZImmerman should have obeyed the cops and not have followed him and he shouldn't have followed him with a Gun (he did not have it wear he said he did because if that true then how he described Travyon was beating him would have made it impossible for him to have gotten it out in the first place).

The law was served but justice was not, this just proves that a man can get away with murdering a child and being black myself however this doesn't surprise me, but the black community is making a big deal about it because of race when Black teens kill each other everyday in fact 2,000 have been murdered since Travyon's death. The way you fix it is stop killing each other and get the bastards who do stuff like this, fight back.

superspeedybull said:
Zimmerman is definitely guilty of manslaughter. The self-defense argument is absolute speculation because Zimmerman was told to not follow Travyon and he did anyway, Travyon however once he had the feeling that Zimmerman was following him should have ran home. I don't know who threw the first blow and there is no proof that Travyon did or vise versa however if you follow someone with a gun (you are already engaging in an altercation) in my state that's just as good as engaging the any kind of conflict and Self-Defense goes out the window, Once you disobey a Cop's order thats proven negligence which is the basis of Manslaughter.

They both made bad decisions however, Trayvon beat up a guy with a gun when he should have ran home, he was close enough. ZImmerman should have obeyed the cops and not have followed him and he shouldn't have followed him with a Gun (he did not have it wear he said he did because if that true then how he described Travyon was beating him would have made it impossible for him to have gotten it out in the first place).

The law was served but justice was not, this just proves that a man can get away with murdering a child and being black myself however this doesn't surprise me, but the black community is making a big deal about it because of race when Black teens kill each other everyday in fact 2,000 have been murdered since Travyon's death. The way you fix it is stop killing each other and get the bastards who do stuff like this, fight back.

Wait, here we go again... 'the cops' told Zimmerman to stay put? You think cops answer the phone at the 911 call center?? REEEALLLY?? C'mon, please, the sheer, purposeful ignorance of the whole 'the cops told him something something bullshit bullshit, blahblah' argument is getting old. Go and read through some of the other posts and actually check out the evidence instead of spouting off nonsense you've heard on twitter and false info from headlines. Also... listen to the 911 call, at least try to know something about what you're talking about. Zimmerman was no angel in this, but there was also not nearly enough evidence for even a manslaughter conviction. Hell, half the jury originally wanted to convict him of SOMETHING just because a young man died, but there was nowhere for them to go legally. This never should have gone to trial, there's a very good reason the police didn't want to charge him in the first place.

enditall727 said:

It matters because of weight and him being fit 

I'm not sure if he ever followed somebody and had them run. He also said that these punks always get away so he sounded like he was ready to become robocop. Again, grabbing somebody wont rip the clothes or scratch/bruse them unless the individual tries. I dont think he tried to. I just believe he attempted to grab and hold Trayvon.

Ohhh okay so i'm guessing you didn't read the comments and discussions in the other thread since you seem to be asking about things we already discussed.

I'm going to try to link a video for you. Ill edit it in when i find it

Like i said before, i dont think Zimmerman is a devil and i dont think Trayvon was an angel but i do believe the Zimmerman tried to grab and hold Trayvon until the police got there and i didn't know that Jeantel heard Zimmerman say "what are you talking about". according to Zimmerman, Trayvon hopped out of some bushes on him and said "whats your problem" then Zimmerman replied "there is no problem" and then Trayvon attacked him when Zimmerman started looking for something when he reached into his pockets. did Jeantel say that that was the only thing she heard him say or..?

also, if Trayvon hid in some "bushes" to get ready to viciously attack Zimmerman, dont you think he would have told Jeantel that he would call her later and get off the phone before this big ass young adult jumped out from that little ass trimmed "bush" that Zimmerman couldnt see his big 6'2 ass behind?

I don't know why you keep focusing on Jeantels testimony.

Her story of events don't match up to any of the other evidence and she admitted to lying to police and trayvons mother about irrelevant facts... If she lied about simple things what else did she lie about? In addition to the admitted lies she also testified that her story changed because she didn't think those bits of information was relevant...  Okay, so you are the last person who talked to a person who was shot and you don't think details are relevant? On top of all that she never even seemed interested in being there. If your friend was murdered and you had information that would put his assailant behind bars wouldn't you want to? I don't buy her story for a second. In my opinion one of two things happened with her. Either she has no idea what happened because she didn't hear anything. OR (and I think this is more likely) she knows more than she is saying BUT she is leaving details out that might paint trayvon in a worse position OR over exagerating the story (like everybody does when they are telling their story) but past the point of it being reasonable.... or maybe she is even doing both. But I am 100% confident in saying as EVERYONE should agree there was definatly something off in her testimony and to take it at face value is very naive (for lack of a better word).

I feel that if she is leaving out information to help trayvons case it just makes what she is saying suspicious. However, if she were to include those things she thinks makes him look bad that more people would be less suspicious of her testimony and more understanding of what happened that night if Zimmerman were the aggressor

Even if she kenw the facts I doubt she be able to get them across well.

Thisvideo speaks for itself:

http://video.news.com.au/2397087197/Ngga-redefined

Around the Network

zim should not have been able to walk freely after that... not saying he isn't, but I do think he deserved gov punishment... chastising with a ruler at least...

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

enditall727 said:

Look man you just cant omit everything she is saying because of things she left out or things she supposedly went back on because Zimmerman went back on some things he said aswell.

You just cant run with only the negatives for Trayvon and the positives for Zimmerman. I dont think he is a devil but i also dont believe he is a saint.

I swear its like the Zimmerman supporters try to criticise the Trayvon supporters for trying to make Trayvon look like a saint while making Zimmerman look like a devil but then the Zimmerman supporters DO THE EXACT SAME THING that they criticise the Trayvon supporters for doing. They paint Zimmerman up to be a saint while painting Trayvon up to be a devil

Zimmerman was in the car and on the phone like he was very concerned about this random kid being in his neighborhood. Trayvon walked right passed his car and Trayvon was looking at him as he walked by. 

You mean to tell me that you couldn't ask this kid what he was doing when he walked by your car? You couldn't tell the guy on the phone to "wait one second", roll down the window as Trayvon was walking by and ask him what he was doing? He was supposed to be the neighborhood watch who aspired to be a police officer. He had more authority than Trayvon so he was the one that was supposed to do the asking. He was following him but never attempted to ask the kid what he was doing EVEN AS HE WALKED PASSED YOUR CAR AND LOOKED RIGHT AT YOU? Just blindly following the kid without trying to see what he was doing. All he had to do was just roll down the window and say something like "hey man, can i talk to you for a second?" and clarify the situation by saying something like "look man, there have been a bunch of break ins in this neighborhood.. Etc" you know and just clarify why he was following him and why he thought he looked suspicious. 

I guarantee that Trayvon would've stopped and told him that he was just headed home and that he was staying in the neighborhood and was coming from the store

But noooooOOOOOOooooo Mr Robocop here had to go above and beyond while making himself look weird and not to be taken seriously.

Trayvon kept walking and Zimmerman turned his car around and faced it towards Trayvon and just watched. As Trayvon told the girl that he was being watched, she told him to run and he did for the lulz(which he shouldn't have did)

I dont think Zimmerman would have gotten out of the car if Trayvon never ran. He would've just kept driving around watching in his car.

The part about Jeantels words that people think she may have lied about was the part about her saying Trayvon said "get off"

Zimmerman went passed the "T" because he didn't see Trayvon but we all know that Trayvon was in the "T" area. He had to have hid on the other side of the building. He couldn't hide behind the bush because they were closely pressed up against the houses and they were too small for a 6ft kid to hide behind without being seen. Lets say that there were big ass bushes around for Trayvon to hide behind, Zimmerman would've needed to be searching closely by the bushes for Trayvon to surprisingly jump out and eventually sucker punching Zimmerman. but if he was in fact searching closely, he would have saw Trayvon before the ambush.

Now lets take those real skinny ass bushes that were closely pressed up against the houses for a second. If Trayvon was somehow hiding behind those bushes, he would've been easy to see ESPECIALLY if Zimmerman was searching closely. 

Lets say Trayvon was able to magically not be seen behind those little ass bushes. Trayvon would've had to jump out and he would've needed to run up to Zimmerman because the bushes are pressed up against the houses and it is confirmed that they were in the middle near the sidewalk for him to be banging his head into the cement.

He would have heard trayvon as he brushed against the bush and would've seen Trayvon running up on him. If he seen this criminal jump out running up on him, Zimmerman would've either pulled out his gun immediately and shot Trayvon before the fight started, he would've started screaming for help immediately even before getting hit(broken nose), or he would've threw up his set which would confirm that he would've never been sucker punched.

Zimmerman is the one that circled back and walked passed Trayvons house. If he was walking back to his car he would've just kept walking to the left from Trayvons house instead of cutting upwards into the T.

he cut upwards because either he saw Trayvon again("oh shit the nigga behind me!") or he was still searching for him.

what do people think Zimmerman would do when he saw Trayvon again in the T? People really think that Zimmerman would've just casually passed by Trayvon and continue towards the truck? No, he eventually confronted the kid he was looking for BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT ZIMMERMAN WAS LOOKING FOR HIM.

We also know that Trayvon was trying to avoid Zimmerman being that he hid from him.

It all adds up better than Zimmermans story. Trayvon is right near his house and din't want to run anymore because he thought he lost Zimmerman. Then Zimmerman walks passed Trayvons house and cuts upwards right when Trayvon is closest to his house and he says "oh shit the nigga behind me" then he turns back upwards and Zimmerman follows him and Trayvon claims that the guy following him is getting closer and closer while not saying anything. He gets real close then Trayvon finally turns around and says "why are you following me?" Then Zimmerman finally breaks his awkward silence and says "what are you doing around here?" Before grabbing him to hold him because the police were only like less than 2 mins away. 

He grabbed him, then Trayvon started trying to fight him off being that he wouldn't let go

This is what i believe happened. I also feel like it is the best speculation that could be had on this topic. Anybody else can feel free to speculate a different scenario though.

Poor judgement and actions took the life of somebody that was probably not going to rob houses that night

Zimmerman walked though and i fully expected it. I understand why they eventually overlooked what Jeantel was saying. She was just acting unprofessional and was very hard to understand. They had to tell her to speak louder WAY too many times aswell

After reading your claims that a dark skinned male wearing dark clothes cant hide behind a bush because they are close to the houses and they are small in the dead of night is just mind boggling. There really is no use to continue this conversation. I think it could be very easy to crouch behind those bushes at 6 foot tall without being seen. Human eyes see very poorly in the night. But fuck, why just bring up the bushes. How about the fencing that seperates each houses patio... I know without a doubt in my mind a 7 foot person could hide behind one of those without being seen

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Wait....leave your personal feelings for Trayvon out of this, you don't know him and neither do I. Stay objective here.

In highschool, many kids have that same record. Obama smoked weed who cares? Bush smoked weed, was a drunk and horrible driver? Did that ever stop  him from being president? Do not assume someones purpose in life...anyones. Zimmermans no angel when it comes to his record as well provoking cops into a fight in 2006, but I didn't have to talk about that. I was trying to keep this objective. I cannot stand Nancy Grace, but in her prosecutor ways she dug that up and other things on Zimmerman if you listen to multiple sources. She was riding the prosecution for doing such a horrible job.

Wasn't going to reply to this thread anymore, but this is just ridiculous. Do your research on this topic. There is a breadth of information available on both sides about their past. Stop listening to propagandist nonsense.

Some facts about Trayvon: 3 times suspended - drugs, graffiti, truancy. The graffiti charge was in conjunction with police finding women's jewelry in his backpack, which he claimed was a friend's who he refused to name. How convenient.

To address the Zimmerman "provoking cops into a fight":

He was at a bar with a friend who an undercover cop thought was underaged so he pulled them aside. Zimmerman, not knowing this person was a cop, pushed him because he didn't know what the hell this random person was doing to his friend.

Now that you have some objective truths, maybe you'll stop supplementing your nonsense.

Thanks.

enditall727 said:

After reading your claims that a dark skinned male wearing dark clothes cant hide behind a bush because they are close to the houses and they are small in the dead of night is just mind boggling. There really is no use to continue this conversation. I think it could be very easy to crouch behind those bushes at 6 foot tall without being seen. Human eyes see very poorly in the night. But fuck, why just bring up the bushes. How about the fencing that seperates each houses patio... I know without a doubt in my mind a 7 foot person could hide behind one of those without being seen

Its weird that you bring up skin color. Trayvon had on a hoody with long sleeves and long pants so it wouldn't really matter what skin color he was being that the majority of his skin was covered up. If he did in fact leap out of the bush, Zimmerman would've heard him because the bushes were small and pushed up against the houses so he would've heard him as he rubbed against the bush and he would've saw him run up to Zimmerman

I just dont believe he hid behind the bush to ambush Zimmerman. I think he would've been noticed beforehand if he did.

There was only so many places you could hide in that T area if somebody like a neighneighborhood watch was looking for them. The only places you could really hide is the bushes so of course Zimmerman would've kept an eye on each pair of bushes that he passed by.

There is no use to continue the conversation because you realised that you can't argue against the speculation ;)

Why would somebody jump out of a bush and attempt to fight somebody while they are on the phone? And why would he just blindly try to kill Zimmerman all of a sudden for no reason? He attempted to grab your gun to kill you but there were no fingerprints on the gun from Trayvon?

There is a lot of speculation that can be made and you can feel free to speculate whatever you want but i feel like i came up with the best possible speculation that can be made lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01nSGb6waE8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUEHsSWvrGVSIA63OV3J6vhA

I just hope that the riots won't happen, because I'm going to Detroit tomorrow , and staying there for 2 weeks.