By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ratchet And Clank: Into The Nexus

BasilZero said:
AshKetchum1992 said:
Nem said:
The 30 price tag sounds suspicious but the game looks good.

Why is it suspicious?

Low budget but it might be a ploy imo relating to Fable HD being $30 as well who knows.

It might not be as big as Crack in time. Maybe twice the content of Quest for booty? That was $14.99.

It's looking great anyway and with all the gun level ups etc new game+ is guaranteed.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Farsala said:
Ajescent said:
Farsala said:
Insomniac really wants to go out of business.

Fuse Flop
Sunset Overdrive underhyped
$30 R & C

Huh? no.

1: It's not out yet. It might get a bigger push when it's closer to release.
2: It's kind of a big deal that a "former" Sony BFF is making an X1 exclusive. How much more attention do you need?

I would say it is more underhyped compared to many of the other 14 X1 exclusives.

thats probably because we barely know anything about it. 

Edit : we just know its this open world shooter with a cartoony art style, thats it. we know insomniace is making it, which doesnt help now since their rep is pretty shit after fuse. so thats probably why too

Yes, which leads it to being underhyped and that hype might not roll all the way to release.

Yet another promising PS3 title on the brink of PS4. Sony is absolutely nailing the PS3's exit.

riderz13371 said:

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The game has no multiplayer as “this is a single-player experience and all of our development resources have gone into that.” Stevenson revealed that the game is “not as long as ACIT, but it’s much much larger than Q4B or FFA,” but when people complained he said “yes, but it’s huge compared to Q4B and FFA, and has new planets, a bunch of new weapons and a ton of variety. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.”

Around the Network

What is a Nexus anyway? Surely it's not that pyramid shaped building that creates probes in Starcraft.

Looks better than crappy fuse

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I'm interested
surprised at it being a ps3 release but it's not like my ps3 will disappear the day the ps4 comes out

Looks amazing, i love these games!
this is a full story game too!

I've got to admit it even looked good when I thought it was 60$, with half the price I guess I'll dive in day one, surely it looks promising from the trailer and preview. Still, hoped for something new and exciting after the first teaser.
Guess Kresnik will be very happy at least

Also what the fuck with all those games for the PS3, this year looks like one of the, if not the strongest years of the PS3 software wise...why even bother with the PS4 when it got announced second tier franchises, at least for now?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!