By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ratchet And Clank: Into The Nexus

Conegamer said:
Good Sony, looks like a return to form.

You're giving me more reasons to leave a PS4 and stick to the PS3 this year, and for that I thank you. But a download game? I hope it's full length...

I think it's digital and retail.

Around the Network

I'm not too excited. It looks good from what they showed and I hope it is but I think this game was rumored a while ago and than shelved. They are prob just releasing it now just to get it out. I hope its good even if short but with the series last two lackluster entires the series needs a well received game by fans to keep the franchise going.

On PS3?

PS fans gearing up for the next gen won't like that news one bit.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Sold. Looks good.

AshKetchum1992 said:
Nem said:
The 30 price tag sounds suspicious but the game looks good.

Why is it suspicious?

Lenght of the game, quality. But who know's ....maybe games as a whole are slowly getting cheaper :3

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network

Besides the three OG Ratchet and clank, the rest of insomniac's game were pretty average. Why everyone are so hype about it ?

Sleepyprince said:
Besides the three OG Ratchet and clank, the rest of insomniac's game were pretty average. Why everyone are so hype about it ?

Because many of us loved the Future trilogy on PS3, and this is intended to be an epilogue to that trilogy, as opposed to a spinoff like A4O) or FFA.

dj2one said:
I'm not too excited. It looks good from what they showed and I hope it is but I think this game was rumored a while ago and than shelved. They are prob just releasing it now just to get it out. I hope its good even if short but with the series last two lackluster entires the series needs a well received game by fans to keep the franchise going.

It was a ps2 game I think and they stopped procuction.  This is suppose to be the proper ending to the Ratchet and Clank Future trilogy so it won't have the same story as that shelved game.  I imagine they took some of the concepts from the ps2 game and reworked them to fit this game.  

pezus said:
Sleepyprince said:

The rest of Insomniac's games? Do you realize how many games they've made, and that they made Spyro? As well as the surprisingly great Resistance 3 and the incredibly fun Tools of Destruction+A Crack in Time (the epitome of R&C)

Sorry I was not clear enough. I was takling about games developped after the first three ratchet. 

Never played Spyro, but I keep hearing everywhere it's a good game. So I won't allow myself to speak about it. 

Heavenly_King said:
I really hope this to be as awesome as aCiT. But I may buy it next year since I wont have money because of the PS4 :P

I'm going to get more money from PS4.  $900 sale I already saw on ebay and I can change the shipping address on my Amazon bundle any time :)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers