By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ratchet And Clank: Into The Nexus

Insomniac really wants to go out of business.

Fuse Flop
Sunset Overdrive underhyped
$30 R & C

Around the Network

Put me in the excited camp. 2013 for me looks to be the best year in the PS3s existence.

Farsala said:

Fuse Flop
$30 R & C

Huh? no.

1: It's not out yet. It might get a bigger push when it's closer to release.
2: It's kind of a big deal that a "former" Sony BFF is making an X1 exclusive. How much more attention do you need?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Wait? $30?! Day 1 no doubt!

Ajescent said:
Farsala said:

Fuse Flop
$30 R & C

Huh? no.

1: It's not out yet. It might get a bigger push when it's closer to release.
2: It's kind of a big deal that a "former" Sony BFF is making an X1 exclusive. How much more attention do you need?

I would say it is more underhyped compared to many of the other 14 X1 exclusives.

Around the Network

I really hope this to be as awesome as aCiT. But I may buy it next year since I wont have money because of the PS4 :P

I still think there going be a PS3 & 4 version. It sounds like something Sony would do for a game like this. I would gladly buy it for the PS4. Great title to built on my PS4 library.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

$30? AWESOME!!

Buying day one. One of my favorite franchises of all time. If Mario can have 70,010 games, R&C shouldn't get any shit for releasing sequels.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

The 30 price tag sounds suspicious but the game looks good.