By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ratchet And Clank: Into The Nexus

Nem said:
The 30 price tag sounds suspicious but the game looks good.

Why is it suspicious?

Around the Network

$30 makes this an easy buy.

Farsala said:
Ajescent said:
Farsala said:
Insomniac really wants to go out of business.

Fuse Flop
Sunset Overdrive underhyped
$30 R & C

Huh? no.

1: It's not out yet. It might get a bigger push when it's closer to release.
2: It's kind of a big deal that a "former" Sony BFF is making an X1 exclusive. How much more attention do you need?

I would say it is more underhyped compared to many of the other 14 X1 exclusives.

thats probably because we barely know anything about it. 

Edit : we just know its this open world shooter with a cartoony art style, thats it. we know insomniace is making it, which doesnt help now since their rep is pretty shit after fuse. so thats probably why too

$30!? How on earth did they manage that!? Regardless, that makes me really tempted to dive into this series. Not really sure why I never did before honestly. :L

Azerth said:
if true and it is a ps3 game is any one else worried there not giving the ps4 enough reasons to upgrade right away?

Obviously the excitement is there this time around so I don't think Sony's going to have a problem at the get-go, but I was really hoping this was for PS4.  I was planning on getting one at launch, and have been waiting for something to pull me in, but honestly as of now there's nothing that's enticing me to do so (the games that have been announced look great, but not must-haves for me).

Very happy to see Insomniac getting back to Ratchet's roots though.  $29.99 for another foray into one of my favourite gaming universes?  Yes please!

It's all about the game.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
AshKetchum1992 said:
Nem said:
The 30 price tag sounds suspicious but the game looks good.

Why is it suspicious?

Low budget but it might be a ploy imo relating to Fable HD being $30 as well who knows.

It might not be as big as Crack in time. Maybe twice the content of Quest for booty? That was $14.99.

It's looking great anyway and with all the gun level ups etc new game+ is guaranteed.

bananaking21 said:
Farsala said:
Ajescent said:
Farsala said:
Insomniac really wants to go out of business.

Fuse Flop
Sunset Overdrive underhyped
$30 R & C

Huh? no.

1: It's not out yet. It might get a bigger push when it's closer to release.
2: It's kind of a big deal that a "former" Sony BFF is making an X1 exclusive. How much more attention do you need?

I would say it is more underhyped compared to many of the other 14 X1 exclusives.

thats probably because we barely know anything about it. 

Edit : we just know its this open world shooter with a cartoony art style, thats it. we know insomniace is making it, which doesnt help now since their rep is pretty shit after fuse. so thats probably why too

Yes, which leads it to being underhyped and that hype might not roll all the way to release.

Yet another promising PS3 title on the brink of PS4. Sony is absolutely nailing the PS3's exit.

riderz13371 said:

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The game has no multiplayer as “this is a single-player experience and all of our development resources have gone into that.” Stevenson revealed that the game is “not as long as ACIT, but it’s much much larger than Q4B or FFA,” but when people complained he said “yes, but it’s huge compared to Q4B and FFA, and has new planets, a bunch of new weapons and a ton of variety. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.”