By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ratchet And Clank: Into The Nexus

Kind of disappointed it's not a full 60$ game, but according to them it's much longer than Quest for Booty which is okay I guess.

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:

The game has no multiplayer as “this is a single-player experience and all of our development resources have gone into that.” Stevenson revealed that the game is “not as long as ACIT, but it’s much much larger than Q4B or FFA,” but when people complained he said “yes, but it’s huge compared to Q4B and FFA, and has new planets, a bunch of new weapons and a ton of variety. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.”

Okay that's a relief. I hope that he's being honest about the resources.

Correct direction, wrong system IMO (Should have been PS4 like Tools of Destruction)! Still a purchase for me

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Why are people complaining about the price? Just because they are asking you to pay less money you automatically think it's crap? What the hell is wrong with you people?!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
Why are people complaining about the price? Just because they are asking you to pay less money you automatically think it's crap? What the hell is wrong with you people?!

I'm pretty sure people are imagining it will be the same size and quality of R&C: Quest For Booty, which although very fun, was insanely short and didn't really do much for the storyline. 

I personally can't wait for this title and plan to pick up Full Frontal Assualt at some point as well (the bad reviews put me off :().

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
meh, give this guy a rest, use Jak more for goodness sake.

Well you should go tell that to Naughty Dog, not Insomniac.

I'm glad Insomniac's deal with MS on Sunset Overdrive hasn't pushed R&C off the table.

I do wonder what Insomniac are going to bring to PS4 though, will it be another R&C game? Or will it be a delayed release of Sunset Overdrive? Or will it be something completely new?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

TeddostheFireKing said:
Ajescent said:

I'm pretty sure people are imagining it will be the same size and quality of R&C: Quest For Booty, which although very fun, was insanely short and didn't really do much for the storyline. 

I personally can't wait for this title and plan to pick up Full Frontal Assualt at some point as well (the bad reviews put me off :().

FFA/QF is a great game IMO, playing it at the moment and enjoying it just as much as I did aCiT

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

And that confirms I won't be buying a PS4 this year.

Really, really hyped for this. Got all sorts of "A Crack in Time" vibes from it.

Otakumegane said:

This fall? Game's gonna get murdered and Sony will go "welp guess no one wants this" and use it as an excuse for not making more.

Release schedule for fall is packed as it is.

Just like All 4 One in the 2011 holidays?  Or Full Frontal Assault in the 2012 holidays?

I think they'd have stopped with the series by this point if that was the case.

Also, Sly 4 released in February and it really didn't seem to do the game any favours.

Kresnik said:
And that confirms I won't be buying a PS4 this year.

Really, really hyped for this. Got all sorts of "A Crack in Time" vibes from it.

Very nice. Knew it will get to top of your anticipation list.