Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ratchet And Clank: Into The Nexus

Good Sony, looks like a return to form.

You're giving me more reasons to leave a PS4 and stick to the PS3 this year, and for that I thank you. But a download game? I hope it's full length...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I've not watched the trailer on purpose. I want to be surprised, just like I was with any Ratchet game prior.
And while it's yet another Ratchet game I didn't play (about time I started getting to them, really), "PS3, R&C", doesn't sound all that bad That's all I read.

R&C going back to its roots, you can count me in!

But then again there is ALOT coming out this year.....This will probably get forgotten.

i will have this day one for sure. one of the reasons for me to have a ps3. :)

ratchet and clank have been milked badly. give this guys a rest i feel sorry for them

Around the Network

Kind of disappointed it's not a full 60$ game, but according to them it's much longer than Quest for Booty which is okay I guess.

riderz13371 said:

The game has no multiplayer as “this is a single-player experience and all of our development resources have gone into that.” Stevenson revealed that the game is “not as long as ACIT, but it’s much much larger than Q4B or FFA,” but when people complained he said “yes, but it’s huge compared to Q4B and FFA, and has new planets, a bunch of new weapons and a ton of variety. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.”

Okay that's a relief. I hope that he's being honest about the resources.

Correct direction, wrong system IMO (Should have been PS4 like Tools of Destruction)! Still a purchase for me

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Why are people complaining about the price? Just because they are asking you to pay less money you automatically think it's crap? What the hell is wrong with you people?!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
Why are people complaining about the price? Just because they are asking you to pay less money you automatically think it's crap? What the hell is wrong with you people?!

I'm pretty sure people are imagining it will be the same size and quality of R&C: Quest For Booty, which although very fun, was insanely short and didn't really do much for the storyline. 

I personally can't wait for this title and plan to pick up Full Frontal Assualt at some point as well (the bad reviews put me off :().