By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Calling it now. The PS4 will outsell the Xbone 4:1!!

i mean, the ratio sounds fine but is it really anything to brag about when you outsell the competition by 3 units?

Around the Network

@tres
Halo releases Fall 2014. Combine that with $100 price drop for Xbox One and Xbox One wins the holiday quite easily over PS4 in the USA. Keep dreaming everyone will be on PS4. Sony will not take the US market back. The rest of the world has always been Sony's domain but the US is lost. It will be a close console race.

@darkshadow23
Coming from a Miami fan your opinion is invalid.

this prediction of yours would've only came true if the the DRM shit wasn't reveresed, I'm getting a PS4 to go with my WiiU but I know a lot of people who don't even know the DRM policy even existed

tuscaniman99 said:
@lxhizy
Xbox One has more media functions. All you have to do is watch the reveal and you will realize this. PS4 won't have instant switching, TV functions, exclusive NFL features, integrated twitch, Skype video calling, or snap to functions. I'm probably missing more. Kinect sold 24 million units, how many did PS Move sell? Kinect is miles more popular than the Move.

well I think we all know that the TV functions are eh, garbage, and the NFL functions as well, they don't have nothing to do with a "gaming" console actually, the Skype video calling is also supported by the PS4 and as you should know, the PS4 is connected with the social networks (if you want to share your achievements).

Oh, and the PS Move has sold over 17 million as far as I know, which is an incredible number for a controller that had not a lot of promotion, while the Kinect is probably even more promoted than the xbox itself.

Around the Network
lxhizy said:
and yes, I know Forza and Fable sold well, but it's not nearly comparable to Halo and Gears of War sales, that's what I meant, and that's the reason of why I give those two examples instead of Forza and Fable

Sooo... almost five million units sold is not "nearly comparable" to almost six millions units sold? (Fable 3 Vs Gears of War 3).

Do you realize that Forza 3 is just less than a million behind Gears of War 3?

The Gears of War franchise has sold almost 20 million units. And the Forza franchise has sold 15 million units.

"Not nearly comparable" would be to Halo. I don't see what's so different about Gears of War, sales-wise.

tuscaniman99 said:
@darkshadow23
Coming from a Miami fan your opinion is invalid.

lol okay i'm done with you.

Even though I "trolled" the XBox One and I  still stand by a lot of those things, I truly hope MS doesn't fail. More competition is always good.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

tuscaniman99 said:
@lxhizy
Xbox One has more media functions. All you have to do is watch the reveal and you will realize this. PS4 won't have instant switching, TV functions, exclusive NFL features, integrated twitch, Skype video calling, or snap to functions. I'm probably missing more. Kinect sold 24 million units, how many did PS Move sell? Kinect is miles more popular than the Move.

tablets can do those things too.

Wright said:

Sooo... almost five million units sold is not "nearly comparable" to almost six millions units sold? (Fable 3 Vs Gears of War 3).

Do you realize that Forza 3 is just less than a million behind Gears of War 3?

The Gears of War franchise has sold almost 20 million units. And the Forza franchise has sold 15 million units.

"Not nearly comparable" would be to Halo. I don't see what's so different about Gears of War, sales-wise.

Oh, I thought Gears of War's sales were comparable to Halo. But well, it's still more popular which was my point. lol