By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Calling it now. The PS4 will outsell the Xbone 4:1!!

Wright said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Wright said:

What about Condemned, Dead Rising, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Alan Wake, Left 4 Dead on consoles, Magna Carta 2 and Tales of Vesperia? e_e

I forgot about those too. lol

Don't be dissin' my Rikku.

RIKKU SUCKS!

Have you lost your mind, Wright?

Around the Network
enditall727 said:
Wright said:

RIKKU SUCKS!

Have you lost your mind, Wright?

Terra owns Rikku.

Please do provide the exact numbers that you expect.

There is a fine line between a bold prediction and a foolish one.

well he said 4:1 so it depends on how much the xbox sells, if the xbox sells 100 million the ps4 will obvs hit 400 right

I'm calling it now. You're wrong.

Around the Network
tres said:

and in the end the real gamers will have both console and just play games while single console users continue on their quest for relevancy via the interwebs.

fanboyism defined is one of envy or arrogance.  both unacceptable traits

Honestly with both consoles requiring you to pay for online I think we are gonna see less people with both consoles this upcoming generation.

tuscaniman99 said:
@darkshadow23
Coming from a Miami fan your opinion is invalid.

lol Who is your team?

2 to 1 or 3 to 1 i think. Despite the hype PS4 gets, i'm not so certain if it can dominate like PS2 did. This thread will certainly be something to come back to, years from now

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

@darkshadow23
Notre Dame. Can you guys score more than 3 points against us this year? :)

Initially I thought that it would be 4:1 Worldwide overall, but now I think it'll be 4:1 right from launch.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!