By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A Proll to stop fanboy topics with false/delusional arguments (in collaboration with RolStoppable)

VGChartz mods should

Ban fake/desilusional fanboy topics 78 50.65%

Authorized all and everything ? 48 31.17%

Results 28 18.18%

Total:154
gergroy said:
blublibla said:
gergroy said:
So basically, you are upset with people that actually like the x1 and think that i can be successful? The hypocrisy of this thread is great young padawan...

I'm okay with people liking the Xbox One, I'm okay with them telling that it could be successful which I have no idea wether it will be or not.

I'm talking about arguments like "DRM is good for you", "Graphic DDR3 is more powerful than graphic GDDR5"...

These are LIES, and we already have enough paid journalist and PR do this kind of bullshit propaganda

If they have reasons to support their thread, then there should be nothing wrong with it.  Obviously, drm being good or bad is a freaking opinion, and people are entitled to their own opinions.  

Looking at your op though, you are also not ok with somebody thinking that the x1 will out sell the ps4 or thinking the wii u will out sell the ps4 and x1.  

Basically, looking over your complaints, you are against people creating threads that express their opinion.  Especially if that opinion differs with yours.  However, it is ok to make threads about how people have no reason to buy an x1, for example, because you made it.

I don't give a ish about your hypocrisy the vote are speaking.

If you're not able to speak english and understand the semantic of words (I'm not even english native) I'm saying, and so probably not understanding what is "opinion" and what is "biased or desillusioned opinion" then it's up to you.

But most people seem to be tired of these "false topics". 

Around the Network
ithis said:
gergroy said:

If they have reasons to support their thread, then there should be nothing wrong with it.  Obviously, drm being good or bad is a freaking opinion, and people are entitled to their own opinions.  

Looking at your op though, you are also not ok with somebody thinking that the x1 will out sell the ps4 or thinking the wii u will out sell the ps4 and x1.  

Basically, looking over your complaints, you are against people creating threads that express their opinion.  Especially if that opinion differs with yours.  However, it is ok to make threads about how people have no reason to buy an x1, for example, because you made it.

He did? LOL

Yep,

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=163426&page=1

I think that only threads about new info about games should be allowed in this site.

blublibla said:
gergroy said:
blublibla said:
gergroy said:
So basically, you are upset with people that actually like the x1 and think that i can be successful? The hypocrisy of this thread is great young padawan...

I'm okay with people liking the Xbox One, I'm okay with them telling that it could be successful which I have no idea wether it will be or not.

I'm talking about arguments like "DRM is good for you", "Graphic DDR3 is more powerful than graphic GDDR5"...

These are LIES, and we already have enough paid journalist and PR do this kind of bullshit propaganda

If you're not able to speak english and understand the semantic of words (I'm not even english native) I'm saying, and so probably not understanding what is "opinion" and what is "biased or desillusioned opinion" then it's up to you.

Yeah, well the funny thing about the votes is that most the people voting probably consider all of your threads (including this one) as biased or delusional.

also, please tell me, how am I being a hypocrit?

blublibla said:
gergroy said:

who exactly? have you names of users? or do you use your poll which has the awesome options to

1. be against fake topics which doesn't really mean that i think the ones you think are fake are really fake.

2. be for all threads which still doesn't mean that i think the stuff you mentioned are fake and delusional threads even if i would like to have them.

so, do you have some examples of users who agree with you for the stuff you have problems with?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Seeing as how all our threads are just taken from ign or Gaf, you should probably tell them first.

win

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Are you ok OP? You seem to be taking this way too seriously.

What's this about banning people for holding unpopular opinions?

A little dissent is great way to motivate the majority to take action, I say.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I would agree with the central statement of the OP
I don't agree with your examples
I can't take you serious as you've broken your self proclaimed rules several times already

F0X said:
What's this about banning people for holding unpopular opinions?

A little dissent is great way to motivate the majority to take action, I say.

Wait, that's not about banning people, but topic.

That's not about unpopular opinion, but opinions that are outright biased it becomes annoying OR even presenting false numbers or questions.