By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Saving sex for marriage... Avoiding Lust

Let's see, if I could redo my life, what should I choose? Being a virgin at 24 and for many many more years, or experience countless times one of the most enjoyable (if done with the right person, which I currently am) things you can ever do in life...

Yeah, no thanks, I'd still choose having sex. You're really missing out, man

Around the Network

Sex is natural and lust is as well. Lust is just natures way of saying "make new people". Anyone who is afraid of their instincts is, imo, delusional and brainwashed. Sex is a good, natural thing.

On the other hand? Marriage? Man made. If Marriage was what nature intended, we wouldn't need ceremonies for it. It would just "happen".

Marriage is nothing more than a legal document you sign that says you own all your stuff together. It doesn't magically change the way you feel about each other. If pork is what you want, then pork is what you should do.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

If we didn't have this primal urge to fuck, we would have died out as a species long ago.

It's in our nature to populate the earth no matter what religion says.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Maybe if marriage was legal for me, I might have cared what religions thought.
But instead, they're against everything I stand for, equal rights and all.

And not once did I feel I wasn't "Liberated or free".
Besides, I like the fact I am free to do whomever I want, whenever I want (Provided both parties come to the table.)

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

Can't knock anyone's religious beliefs, but... any reasonable person should still recognize that any link between faith, religious doctrine, religious practice and a legally binding contract to consolidate assets is more of an artificial construct than "the natural order."

sex is already part of my life. It's impossible to wait (for me, at least)

Click HERE and be happy 

Calmador said:

I would think so, since men and women would'nt have sex on thier minds as a goal but instead a family or a relationship. Also, men/women wouldn't care as much about looks and appearance. We'd make better choices on relationship. What do you think?

I am sorry, but I think this is one of the most immoral conditions people put on young people.  I am not saying be a slut, but sex is part of growing up, knowing who you are, and maturity.  Unless both partners are not interested in not having sex EVER, then by all means they need to know if they are sexually compatible before marriage.

Also, I view marriage as a very important and sacred thing.  It is two people coming together making vows and saying they will love each other through this crazy journey of life, and that together they are a new family.

I think it perverts the true meaning of marriage to make it about 'permission to have guilt free sex.'

So, with all do respect, I strongly disagree with you.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

definitely couldn't do it myself! sex is great ;) even better than games (if I can say that here? :p)

Wright said:

Dolphins don't need marriage to enjoy sex. Why should humans?

Isn't it funny how "being gay" is unnatural, but "saving yourself for marriage" is quite "natural"... I can't say that I've seen or heard of a single creature in nature (except humans) that "saves itself for marriage". 

And since people always just adore to quote scripture as a moral pillar of society...

Deut 22:13-21 If a man takes a wife and, after lying with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, "I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity," 15 then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. 16 The girl's father will say to the elders, "I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, 'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.' But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity." Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver and give them to the girl's father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives. 20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl's virginity can be found,21 she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father's house. You must purge the evil from among you.

So make sure you find a virgin for yourself, or else you'll have to stone her.