By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So me and my gf just broke up

I think i speak for many of us here that we are willing to give you comfort/rebound sex.. PM any of us

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

post some pics please, I haven't masturbate today :D thk you

cablebox said:

Of himself, his ex or the hundreds of nudes that will have filled his inbox by now?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
cablebox said:

Of himself, his ex or the hundreds of nudes that will have filled his inbox by now?

I'm ok with all of them

theprof00 said:
sales2099 said:
9 years? please enlighten me how you could break up after that long?

Because I have been with my gf for 2.5 years so far and it is scary to think that even long term relationships such as yours are able to fall apart. I see mine going the distance but stories such as yours make me wonder.

Care to explain what exactly made it end?

We were just kind of drifting apart. Sure at 2.5 years in everything was sugary-bananas and caramel-cupcakes, but things such as life got in the way. She was into everything that I wasn't and vice versa.
On top of it, stress, money, chores, friends who don't get along, outside influences, etc. really compounded the problem. Lack of time hanging out as a result led to resentment on both sides, missed opportunities, problems.

We fought, but we always overcame it. I made a lot of mistakes taking my anger out on her, something that I surely won't do again next time.

Best advice I can offer is to make sure that money doesn't get in the way, and try to work on common interests together.  

Stress and resentment led to me hanging out with other girls, and after that the book just started writing itself.

I think we are both better off having been together, and we will both be better being apart. As I said, we will continue to remain the staunchest of allies and friends, and will hang out. But we need time apart. Eventually, if it was meant to be, it'll work itself out. Nothing is forever,

Thats the point, nothing is forever and after 9 years together it is sure anyways rather like a friendship, the fire or attraction goes usually after a few years.

Around the Network

Shouldn't you be posting her nudes?

Use porhub for videos and fyr for pics.

theprof00 said:
sales2099 said:
9 years? please enlighten me how you could break up after that long?

Because I have been with my gf for 2.5 years so far and it is scary to think that even long term relationships such as yours are able to fall apart. I see mine going the distance but stories such as yours make me wonder.

Care to explain what exactly made it end?

We were just kind of drifting apart. Sure at 2.5 years in everything was sugary-bananas and caramel-cupcakes, but things such as life got in the way. She was into everything that I wasn't and vice versa.
On top of it, stress, money, chores, friends who don't get along, outside influences, etc. really compounded the problem. Lack of time hanging out as a result led to resentment on both sides, missed opportunities, problems.

We fought, but we always overcame it. I made a lot of mistakes taking my anger out on her, something that I surely won't do again next time.

Best advice I can offer is to make sure that money doesn't get in the way, and try to work on common interests together.  

Stress and resentment led to me hanging out with other girls, and after that the book just started writing itself.

I think we are both better off having been together, and we will both be better being apart. As I said, we will continue to remain the staunchest of allies and friends, and will hang out. But we need time apart. Eventually, if it was meant to be, it'll work itself out. Nothing is forever,

Earlier I asked for elaboration. After reading this I realize there is no need. WoW! Same shit man! I'm understanding when it comes to $, but most girls are not, even if they're the ones that produce the giant sucking sound that swallows the majority of the $. Many outside factors as well. Different worlds and ours couldn't mesh and PLENTY of missed opportunities. That's part of y i said it wasn't fair to each of us to stay together. I could do those things with other people - maybe she can too.

JoeFlex said:
theprof00 said:

Seems like we were in a very similar situation. I could've written that exact post. Except, I was definitely in love, just not the right kind of love that makes intimate relationships work.

And you're 100% right about that. All these college girls are ridiculous.

Was it not reciprocal then? Elaborate, if u don't mind. I might have been at one point, but I noticed I loved her more than she loved me at year 2 or 3, so I dropped some of those feelings lol Or at least I trained myself to. That's a dangerous situation to be in - when you're in deeper than the other person. At one point it seemed as if I was diving and she was doggy paddling. I'm not up for that shit. All in or bust.

Seems like you two were on different wave lengths. Well ... at least you can be friends. Mind deleted me on Skype, Twitter, Whatsapp .... everything.

Well, I don't want to get into all the messy details, but the long and short of it was that I wasn't happy and looked to other people (girls) for companionship. I mean, I didn't cheat on her, but I definitely kissed some girls and partied a lot because I just wasn't getting that kind of attention at home. It was just like one headache after another. It was almost as if my sole existence was just to make her feel good. There was no reciprocity, just me worrying about her bills, and constant unwarranted criticism.

At one point, early on I did love her more than she loved me, and she broke my heart, breaking up with me for another guy. After we got back together in like, year 3, she loved me more.

But yeah, we started on the same page and just somehow ended up on different wavelengths. That's exactly the right phrase. She just stopped being my girlfriend and was just more like a roommate who I had sex with and hung out with.

PS: When I say I loved, and still love her, I mean as a person. Not only is she beautiful, and smart, and funny, her personality is just so great. We COULD be best friends, so long as the 'responsibilities' of a relationship didn't exist....if that makes sense to you.

cablebox said:

of me or her?

Oh haha, ninja'd by Kantor.

When my last relationship ended my best friend sat me down and told me '..No matter how hard it gets just remember, you know have more time for video games'. lol