By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW&SW UP! 15th June 2013

TLOU did way above my expectations in the WW where my prediction was in 750-800 K range.

Around the Network

Such a strong opening for an exclusive new IP. Makes me happy!

Kresnik said:

• Xbox 360.  No hardware boost from the new model at all?  Not even slightly?  I do find that hard to believe; normally there's something.

Not sure how representitive this is of other retailers, but the E models don't seem to be selling on Amazon.  Rankings are 1,822, 2992, and 6,666.  Of course the 4GB old model is $20 cheaper, and the 250GB is the spring bundle.  The E models don't even show up when you search for xbox 360.  Not sure how this compares to actual brick and mortar stores.

Updated OP

Holy crap Last of Us over 1 million!!! HOLY SHIIIATTT

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Boutros said:
Japan's first week for The Last of Us should add ~100k so 1.27k FW. I'm really surprised by this.

A minor correction, but it's 1.27mil, or 1270k. But that is mighty impressive, and most certainly well deserved.

Right lol

ps3 is up because of the las of us! drrrrrrr lol.

SnakeDrake said:
I wish they would have shipped more units over here. Its sold out in most shops or way over priced.

middleeast?

Yakuzaice said:
Kresnik said:

• Xbox 360.  No hardware boost from the new model at all?  Not even slightly?  I do find that hard to believe; normally there's something.

Not sure how representitive this is of other retailers, but the E models don't seem to be selling on Amazon.  Rankings are 1,822, 2992, and 6,666.  Of course the 4GB old model is $20 cheaper, and the 250GB is the spring bundle.  The E models don't even show up when you search for xbox 360.  Not sure how this compares to actual brick and mortar stores.

I work at Best Buy, and you wouldn't even know there was a new 360 model unless you're a very observant shopper.  The packaging is the same aside from a slightly different picture, the price is the same.  Don't know why this would be expected to pop sales.

Weird to see 3DS sell more in the US and Europe than Japan.

deadly2choke said:
SnakeDrake said:
I wish they would have shipped more units over here. Its sold out in most shops or way over priced.

middleeast?

Asia Hong kong 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share