By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW&SW UP! 15th June 2013

deadly2choke said:
SnakeDrake said:
deadly2choke said:
SnakeDrake said:
deadly2choke said:
SnakeDrake said:
I wish they would have shipped more units over here. Its sold out in most shops or way over priced.

middleeast?

Asia Hong kong 

Ohk. I thought it was only sold out in ME.

Why would you think that i live in ME XD

Because there are no ME gamers are on this site except pullus...so maybe i was just hoping that you would be from there.

you blinked right pass me! i'm from the ME too and those copies of the last of us were sold out at some shops but not all of them since i managed to find a copy in a retailer near my house.

Around the Network

Wow, great week for 3DS and PS3! Although, like others, I'm quite speechless about Animal Crossing being the main reason for 3DS boost...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

No adjustments this week.

great second week for TLoU. could have been better in the US but its still good. 1.7 million in two weeks for a new IP is just CRAZY! i hope the legs continue this initial strong sales. this thing surely is making tons of money for sony!

i hope other devs take notice, make a great game and it will sell, sequels arent always the way to go

NEW PS3 MILLION SELLER

176. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

3 more to match 360 million sellers.

Around the Network

I posted in the wrong thread... OMG!