By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW&SW UP! 15th June 2013

SnakeDrake said:
deadly2choke said:
SnakeDrake said:
I wish they would have shipped more units over here. Its sold out in most shops or way over priced.

middleeast?

Asia Hong kong 

Ohk. I thought it was only sold out in ME.

Around the Network

DAT 3DS MOMEMTUM!

Gap between PS3 and Wii decreased by 0.55% in 1 week.

deadly2choke said:
SnakeDrake said:
deadly2choke said:
SnakeDrake said:
I wish they would have shipped more units over here. Its sold out in most shops or way over priced.

middleeast?

Asia Hong kong 

Why would you think that i live in ME XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

wooow @3ds, if we could see this incredible jump for the wiiU.... Haven't played AC ever, but the Reggie house and his skillful citar skills are making me wanna play it. 

Never though AC would be a system seller, it's the power of marketing done right!!!

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
deadly2choke said:
SnakeDrake said:
deadly2choke said:
SnakeDrake said:

middleeast?

Asia Hong kong 

Why would you think that i live in ME XD

Because there are no ME gamers are on this site except pullus...so maybe i was just hoping that you would be from there

mind said:
Thought LoU sold better, huge up for ps3 and 3ds, guess nobody was interested in new x360 design.

I don't think most people even remembered that after all the other E3 stuff and how pissed everyone was at MS.  PS3 almost caught 360 in the US this week with the bad PR and LoU release.  That's definitely saying something.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Carl2291 said:
Such a strong opening for an exclusive new IP. Makes me happy!

certainly deserves it too.  It's brutally difficult yet cinematic.  A perfect blend of old school difficulty with modern cinematic quality.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Last of Us...it is that good

Bajablo said:
we know the digital sales of AC should be in the 80k range i belive? think Tbone51 has checked the sales data and compared it to digital sales we know the numbers of.

yeap but sales are from at least 11 days of launch since AC passed Fire Emblem in sales on that day so around 65k-80k FW but with second week sales should be over 100k digital easy! The info was from mid Apr when Nintendo announced Fire emblem sold 80k digital (US only)