By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - And now I'm back in Xbox One corner!

bonkers555 said:
JoeFlex said:

It's is interesting that you would label me a "Sony Fan" since I play my 360 more than anything. In fact, I rate the 360 as one of the best systems - if not the best system - of all time. My last post was only there to reflect the irony. And yes, your comments have been emotionally charged in the past with respect to Sony. Also, notice that last part you highlighted is hypothetical, and even with that there's nothing wrong with that. I never said any system had the best line up -that's too subjective - only that you would still shun a Sony system because it is a Sony system, even if it had the greatest line up of games relative to the other two. That was there to support my claim that you sir have a personal issue with Sony (and as you say Sony fans). I've seen your posts over the past few months (possibly longer than that), so I know what I am saying. It is not incumbent on me to dig anything up, but from what I have been reading other posters seem to agree. Have fun shunning systems because of a vocal minority of people on the inter-web, kind sir (or so you claim).

Yeah I really hate Sony,

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=155692&page=1

Again, you seem to ignore all the positive things I have said about Sony regarding Vita, PSN+, PS1, PS2...heck I even say in many post that InFamous is my favorite game this generation. But like typical Sony fans you choose to ignore it and that's the reason I dislike the Sony Fanbase.

One last time so you can understand. I LOVE Sony but HATE the Sony Fanboys like some who totally derailed my thread.

I am not ignoring them, but your negative comments have overwhelmed your "positive" comments. You can dig up all you like, but as I have said, people here have suggested they have seen the posts I speak of. Your sentiments are well known. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

Oh you love Sony now? *chuckles* I thought you didn't have any sort of attachment to these companies?

And by the way ... you claiming to renounce a system because of a group does nothing but show how irrational (or should I say bonkers?) you are, kind sir.

And you persist in suggesting I am a Sony fan. Must I convey my thoughts for you in a simpler language? Let me know and I shall do so, but I have a feeling you will not cease, so you can continue, I suppose.

I suppose I'll go through your log and posts your comments - when I have time. Those should support my claim.

Around the Network
JoeFlex said:
bonkers555 said:

Yeah I really hate Sony,

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=140734&page=1

Again, you seem to ignore all the positive things I have said about Sony regarding Vita, PSN+, PS1, PS2...heck I even say in many post that InFamous is my favorite game this generation. But like typical Sony fans you choose to ignore it and that's the reason I dislike the Sony Fanbase.

One last time so you can understand. I LOVE Sony but HATE the Sony Fanboys like some who totally derailed my thread.

1. I am not ignoring them, but your negative comments have overwhelmed your "positive" comments. You can dig up all you like, but as I have said, plenty of people here have suggested they have seen the posts I speak of. Your sentiments are well known. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

2. Oh you love Sony now? *chuckles* I thought you didn't have any sort of attachment to these companies?

3. And by the way ... you claiming to renounce a system because of a group does nothing but show how irrational (or should I say bonkers?) you are, kind sir.

And you persist in suggesting I am a Sony fan. Must I convey my thoughts for you in a simpler language? Let me know and I shall do so, but I have a feeling you will not cease, so you can continue, I suppose.

4. I suppose I'll go through your log and posts your comments - when I have time. Those should support my claim.

First off, English is my second language so I try to make my self clear.

1 That's not my problem. And all the people who think that are Sony fanboys.

2. Wait so loving something means blind loyalty to it. Just because I love Sony as gaming company I have to buy everything Sony and praise them for everything. You have a different definition of attachment then I do. If that's the case I don't know what to do with my 700+ Sony games I own.

3. Yep, hate the Sony fanbase that much.

4. You have way too much time.

VGKing said:

Not most, best. And this was the topic from the very beginning. You are being too defensive and unreasonable. I'm done here. Reply all you want but I won't come back to this thread.

I believe my comment was MS showed more interesting games and they appear to be getting more attention.

You somehow turned this into a discussion about who showed the best indie games.

For future reference, you can save a lot of time if you just make your points clear. As opposed to defensive and unreasonable over and over again.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

b-b-but we have cookies

bonkers555 said:
JoeFlex said:
bonkers555 said:

Yeah I really hate Sony,

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=140734&page=1

1. I am not ignoring them, but your negative comments have overwhelmed your "positive" comments. You can dig up all you like, but as I have said, plenty of people here have suggested they have seen the posts I speak of. Your sentiments are well known. There is nothing to be ashamed of.

2. Oh you love Sony now? *chuckles* I thought you didn't have any sort of attachment to these companies?

3. And by the way ... you claiming to renounce a system because of a group does nothing but show how irrational (or should I say bonkers?) you are, kind sir.

4. I suppose I'll go through your log and posts your comments - when I have time. Those should support my claim.

2. Wait so loving something means blind loyalty to it. Just because I love Sony as gaming company I have to buy everything Sony and praise them for everything. You have a different definition of attachment then I do. If that's the case I don't know what to do with my 700+ Sony games I own.

It is mine too.

Your comments define you, and they have spoken volumes of your preferences and how you feel about the said company

That's up to you and how you define your 'love'. I love some of their games - not the company. If claiming to love a company doesn't sound like some deluded drone then I don't know what would (but we both know better than that) Also ... you missed my point in that area, but let's leave that there.

That's just bonkers man. Really bonkers.

Note I said when I had time - which could be a week, a month or a year from now. Regardless, I am willing to show others how emotional you get with respect to Sony based on your posts.

This has gone on long enough. Until your next emotionally charged anti-Sony post, have a good day sir (and I mean that .. about having a good day of course).

Around the Network
JoeFlex said:
bonkers555 said:

It is mine too.

Your comments define you, and they have spoken volumes of your preferences and how you feel about the said company

That's up to you and how you define your 'love'. I love some of their games - not the company. If claiming to love a company doesn't sound like some deluded drone then I don't know what would (but we both know better than that) Also ... you missed my point in that area, but let's leave that there.

That's just bonkers man. Really bonkers.

Note I said when I had time - which could be a week, a month or a year from now. Regardless, I am willing to show others how emotional you get with respect to Sony based on your posts.

This has gone on long enough. Until your next emotionally charged anti-Sony post, have a good day sir (and I mean that .. about having a good day of course).

Ok, I get it. You will just pick all the negative posts and leave out the positive posts to prove your point. Fair enough, enjoy.

the Xbox is pretty amazing.

bananaking21 said:
Salnax said:
I'm laughing at people who already sold their 360 and cancelled their Gold memberships.

you should have seen that fat guy on youtube who axed his 360 once he heard the rumors of the DRM and always online. i wonder how the fuck he feels right now haha

You do know Francis a prankster?

I won't be getting one, I .ate decided yet, possibly in a few years when it's cheaper

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
I won't be getting one, I .ate decided yet, possibly in a few years when it's cheaper

I'm gonna wait for a price drop as well.