By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - And now I'm back in Xbox One corner!

Mr Puggsly said:

You've mentioned Minecraft in just about all your responses. I'm not sure what your point is.

Honestly, I can't name any of the indie games shown. But other than the few shown for the One, I believe there were some for the Xbox 360. Honestly, I don't care much for indie games. I occasionally try them out, but its bigger games that really appeal to me. That's what MS showed more of.

I think you're boasting that Sony showed more indie games? Seems like ignoring MS's long support of indies simply because Sony showed more indie titles at E3.

2 responses and in response to your comments.

Glad we sorted this out. PS4 shows incredible indie support while the Xbox One doesn't. It's ok to admit when you're wrong. 

Around the Network
VGKing said:

Glad we sorted this out. PS4 shows incredible indie support while the Xbox One doesn't. It's ok to admit when you're wrong. 

I said MS showed indie support. I wasn't arguing who had the most. Admit you can't stay on topic.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
VGKing said:

I said MS showed indie support. I wasn't arguing who had the most. Admit you can't stay on topic.

Showed being the key word.

This is specifically about PS4 and Xbox One. Sony showed incredible indie support and has brought attention to indies in a way that Microsoft never has even with the 360. You're saying I'm wrong?

You're being very unreasonable and defensive about this. I have no idea why. I'm not attacking Microsoft or Xbox One here.

VGKing said:

This is specifically about PS4 and Xbox One. Sony showed incredible indie support and has brought attention to indies in a way that Microsoft never has even with the 360. You're saying I'm wrong?

You're being very unreasonable and defensive about this. I have no idea why. I'm not attacking Microsoft or Xbox One here.

I'm saying you're proving something I was never arguing about.

You're the one being defensive. I said MS showed indie support and you somehow turned it into an argument about who showed the most.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
VGKing said:

I'm saying you're proving something I was never arguing about.

You're the one being defensive. I said MS showed indie support and you somehow turned it into an argument about who showed the most.

Let's go read my first comment:

VgKing
"Wasn't just the DRM stuff. It was also the indie love and the $399 price point. The best games we saw at E3 were multiplatform.

Xbox One had Titanfal though. That game looks great in terms of gameplay. That's the only game I wish was coming to PS4. Forza, Dead Rising 3, Sunset Overdrive and Ryse are all easily a PASS for me even if I had an Xbox One. Killer Instinct is great considering its free to play but I just started playing Tekken Revolution on PS3. I got my free fighter fix. 

THESE ARE JUST MY OPINIONS, DON'T HATE ME FOR THEM."

Here's you're response:
YOU
"Xbox had some "indie love" as well. The best things going for PS3 were price and no DRM.

As I said before, MS got more attention in regards to games even if they aren't your cup of tea.

Tekken and Killer Instinct... uhmmm... apples and oranges."

As you say I specifically stated that a huge part of Sony's press conference was their indie support. You said Microsfot has some support as well. I didn't deny that. I cited Minecraft as not really being "indie".  From the very beginning my point was that Sony's indie support is unprecendented compared to Microsofts. I never changed the topic, but you did. You made a claim and you couldn't back it up.

Around the Network
VGKing said:

VgKing
"Wasn't just the DRM stuff. It was also the indie love and the $399 price point. The best games we saw at E3 were multiplatform.

Xbox One had Titanfal though. That game looks great in terms of gameplay. That's the only game I wish was coming to PS4. Forza, Dead Rising 3, Sunset Overdrive and Ryse are all easily a PASS for me even if I had an Xbox One. Killer Instinct is great considering its free to play but I just started playing Tekken Revolution on PS3. I got my free fighter fix. 

Here's you're response:
YOU
"Xbox had some "indie love" as well. The best things going for PS3 were price and no DRM.

As I said before, MS got more attention in regards to games even if they aren't your cup of tea.

As you say I specifically stated that a huge part of Sony's press conference was their indie support. You said Microsfot has some support as well. I didn't deny that. I cited Minecraft as not really being "indie".  From the very beginning my point was that Sony's indie support is unprecendented compared to Microsofts. I never changed the topic, but you did. You made a claim and you couldn't back it up.

You did change topic. You turned it into an argument about who showed the most indie support. I didn't argue that.

What claim am I supposed to be backing up?

Recently Completed

bonkers555 said:
JoeFlex said:

Pretty much this. 2. I've noticed his posts and he seems emotionally charged as well, but against Sony. 3. The PS4 could have the best line up of exclusives titles all running at a superior performance level, and I am inclined to think he would look the other way.

1. There is definately no emotion involve with that decision. Not going to lose any sleep because I refuse to buy a electronic device.

2. Not Sony, but stupid Sony Fanboys like some here who derail my thread completely.

3. This is exactly what I mean about you Sony fans. You guys always throw around the word "best or greatest" like it's not subjective.  You guys don't understand that there are people out there who prefer games like Mario and Halo over the PS3 exclusives like myself. 

It's is interesting that you would label me a "Sony Fan" since I play my 360 more than anything. In fact, I rate the 360 as one of the best systems - if not the best system - of all time. My last post was only there to reflect the irony. And yes, your comments have been emotionally charged in the past with respect to Sony. Also, notice that last part you highlighted is hypothetical, and even with that there's nothing wrong with that. I never said any system had the best line up -that's too subjective - only that you would still shun a Sony system because it is a Sony system, even if it had the greatest line up of games relative to the other two. That was there to support my claim that you sir have a personal issue with Sony (and as you say Sony fans). I've seen your posts over the past few months (possibly longer than that), so I know what I am saying. It is not incumbent on me to dig anything up, but from what I have been reading other posters seem to agree. Have fun shunning systems because of a vocal minority of people on the inter-web, kind sir (or so you claim).

JoeFlex said:

It's is interesting that you would label me a "Sony Fan" since I play my 360 more than anything. In fact, I rate the 360 as one of the best systems - if not the best system - of all time. My last post was only there to reflect the irony. And yes, your comments have been emotionally charged in the past with respect to Sony. Also, notice that last part you highlighted is hypothetical, and even with that there's nothing wrong with that. I never said any system had the best line up -that's too subjective - only that you would still shun a Sony system because it is a Sony system, even if it had the greatest line up of games relative to the other two. That was there to support my claim that you sir have a personal issue with Sony (and as you say Sony fans). I've seen your posts over the past few months (possibly longer than that), so I know what I am saying. It is not incumbent on me to dig anything up, but from what I have been reading other posters seem to agree. Have fun shunning systems because of a vocal minority of people on the inter-web, kind sir (or so you claim).

Yeah I really hate Sony,

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=155692&page=1

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=140734&page=1

Again, you seem to ignore all the positive things I have said about Sony regarding Vita, PSN+, PS1, PS2...heck I even say in many post that InFamous is my favorite game this generation. But like typical Sony fans you choose to ignore it and that's the reason I dislike the Sony Fanbase.

One last time so you can understand. I LOVE Sony but HATE the Sony Fanboys like some who totally derailed my thread.

Mr Puggsly said:
VGKing said:

VgKing

Here's you're response:
YOU

You did change topic. You turned it into an argument about who showed the most indie support. I didn't argue that.

What claim am I supposed to be backing up?

Not most, best. And this was the topic from the very beginning. You are being too defensive and unreasonable. I'm done here. Reply all you want but I won't come back to this thread.

VGKing said:

Not most, best. And this was the topic from the very beginning. You are being too defensive and unreasonable. I'm done here. Reply all you want but I won't come back to this thread.

Thank god! You two were bickering about nothing for 3 pages. I understand why he's in this thread, but don't understand why you come in in the first place.