By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - And now I'm back in Xbox One corner!

Xbone is good if the people intend to use TV and kinect features more but need to sacrifice Games quality and have to pay More. PS4 is great if the people intend to use it quality Gaming, Multimedia services and pay less.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Around the Network

Wow some people went digging???? June 2013 thread really???

biglittlesps said:
Xbone is good if the people intend to use TV and kinect features more but need to sacrifice Games quality and have to pay More. PS4 is great if the people intend to use it quality Gaming, Multimedia services and pay less.

How is it sacrificing game quality? Xbox One is an all around a better machine in my opinion. It's not just a game console, it does everything. 

Dmick90 said:
biglittlesps said:

How is it sacrificing game quality? Xbox One is an all around a better machine in my opinion. It's not just a game console, it does everything. 

I've stop trying to make this go through certain people's head...

when they buy a console IT'S FOR GAMING ONLY... they don't care about all that crap.....

I wonder if it's thos same people still buy feature phones.... because after all they need a phone just to make PHONE CALLS ONLY.... they don't need all that extra crap....

/sarcasm off

out of all the troll arguments you can find on the interweb I think the "CONSOLE GAMING IS FOR GAMES ONLY" is probably the most retarded of them all..... I'm glad consoles are not just about gaming any more especially since they cost about the same price of a everyday computer now....

especially since those extra features have nothing to do with the quality of the gaming experience.... it can just enhance it or at least add to your entertainement package... what is not to like.... it's like refusing to accept a completely free drink and dessert when you buy an entree at a restaurant.... what are you on diet???? do you want less entertainement for the same price????

biglittlesps said:

LMAO this is a joke post right?

Around the Network
Nem said:
Just pray Microsoft doesnt shove DRM back down your throat when they have the console safe.

And i tell you, i'm sure they will.

They won't. The outrage would be bigger than before not to mention it wouldn't even be legal in Europe.

bananaking21 said:
Salnax said:
I'm laughing at people who already sold their 360 and cancelled their Gold memberships.

you should have seen that fat guy on youtube who axed his 360 once he heard the rumors of the DRM and always online. i wonder how the fuck he feels right now haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jelsbCfii0&feature=c4-overview&list=UU4_bwov47DseacR1-ttTdOg

hes actually a pretty decent guy

endimion said:
Dmick90 said:
biglittlesps said:

I agree, does the PS3/PS4 not play Blu Ray movies and do other things besides gaming? PS3 fans contradict themselves. The last true hardcore gaming machines in my opinion was the Gamecube and Dreamcast when it was TRULY about the games, and the games only.

Any excuse to use this image is good for me.

11 more days until the real next gen begins!