By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101 never coming to 360 or PS3.

eFKac said:
He commented on it when Bayonetta 2 was announced as a Wii U exclusive, hence why REPEAT in his Twitter, not really thread worthy anymore.

Still interesting he didn't mention PS4/XBO. Either Bayonetta 2 may be coming for them, or Kamiya thinks Wii U is competition only for PS3/360 not next-gen consoles :P

These tweets are new, posted today. And he answered about the PS3/360 because that is what he was asked about.

Around the Network

Expected, but we know that Team Ninja is able to "beat" such regulations, so it wouldn't be impossible.
And somehow EA also managed to get ME1 on PS3 (albeit very late).

Though who owns the Wonderful 101 IP ? I'm not sure about that.

*goes to make Zelda on PS3 petition*

Rhonin the wizard said:
eFKac said:
He commented on it when Bayonetta 2 was announced as a Wii U exclusive, hence why REPEAT in his Twitter, not really thread worthy anymore.

Still interesting he didn't mention PS4/XBO. Either Bayonetta 2 may be coming for them, or Kamiya thinks Wii U is competition only for PS3/360 not next-gen consoles :P

These tweets are new, posted today. And he answered about the PS3/360 because that is what he was asked about.

I know they are new, but he posted the same statement earlier when Bayonetta 2 was announced, he was asked the same thing back then, even more so I imagine. That's why he started this tweet from 17.06.2013 with "REPEAT" cause he repeated himself.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Barozi said:
Expected, but we know that Team Ninja is able to "beat" such regulations, so it wouldn't be impossible.
And somehow EA also managed to get ME1 on PS3 (albeit very late).

Though who owns the Wonderful 101 IP ? I'm not sure about that.

Nintendo

http://www.trademarkia.com/the-wonderful-101-85727861.html

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
eFKac said:
Rhonin the wizard said:
eFKac said:

I know they are new, but he posted the same statement earlier when Bayonetta 2 was announced, he was asked the same thing back then, even more so I imagine. That's why he started this tweet from 17.06.2013 with "REPEAT" cause he repeated himself.

Some people didn't get the message and keep asking him.

Busted said:
*goes to make Zelda on PS3 petition*

You get me in.

Rhonin the wizard said:

When on Twitter, click the the More button and Embed Tweet. Quote my post and copy the HTML code to your post.

but how do we get the pics to post?

Rhonin the wizard said:
eFKac said:
Rhonin the wizard said:
eFKac said:

Some people didn't get the message and keep asking him.

Of course, I'm not denying that. I only pointed that out, because we had a thread about that exact same statement from Kamiya on VGChartz earlier, that's why I think we don't need this particular thread. But since it took off, I don't mind if it stays.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Barozi said:

I don't think platinum games is gonna backstab Nintendo like that.. I mean.. Who else is gonna fund their games.. :S

please fund Vanquish 2 Nintendo!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)