By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101 never coming to 360 or PS3.

Oh, the humanity...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

I don't care about Bayonetta, as the first game left me cold, but I would love to see The Wonderful 101 on the Vita. That would be awesome. Also, Hideki Kamiya is kind of an ass.

chriscox1121 said:

Sony fans should start an operation rainfall for zelda on Ps3 and bombard Nintendo...would be awesome.

I think you misspelled "hilariously ridiculous."

OT: I like when Kamiya isn't being a butt towards Smash fans. It's nice.

eFKac said:
He commented on it when Bayonetta 2 was announced as a Wii U exclusive, hence why REPEAT in his Twitter, not really thread worthy anymore.

Still interesting he didn't mention PS4/XBO. Either Bayonetta 2 may be coming for them, or Kamiya thinks Wii U is competition only for PS3/360 not next-gen consoles :P

Bayonetta 2 and W1o1wont come out on anything but Wii U.  Why is that so hard to accept?

BossPuma said:
eFKac said:
He commented on it when Bayonetta 2 was announced as a Wii U exclusive, hence why REPEAT in his Twitter, not really thread worthy anymore.

Still interesting he didn't mention PS4/XBO. Either Bayonetta 2 may be coming for them, or Kamiya thinks Wii U is competition only for PS3/360 not next-gen consoles :P

Bayonetta 2 and W1o1wont come out on anything but Wii U.  Why is that so hard to accept?

It was just a joke. Of course they won't come. Not that I care, or many  gamers really, the first one wasn't a big hit, hence why Sega canned the second game at first. So it won't be a big deal commercially as well.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Expected, but we know that Team Ninja is able to "beat" such regulations, so it wouldn't be impossible.
And somehow EA also managed to get ME1 on PS3 (albeit very late).

Though who owns the Wonderful 101 IP ? I'm not sure about that.

Wonderful 101 would either be Nintendo or Platinum themselves, and if it was just Platinum alone, they'd have to find a publisher willing to port a Wii U original (likely a tricky prospect, given that it would be a down-port and a game optimized for Wii U is going to be a delight to decompile for the other guys' GPUs).

Bayonetta, of course, has Sega waiting in the wings, but i don't think that Sega would want to weasel it off of Nintendo due to the lucrative relationship they have with Nintendo otherwise (unless Bayonetta 2 does truly horrifically and Sega agrees to cover Nintendo's loss in exchange for port rights), and i really don't think Sega has it in them to bother porting it to PS3/360, when they were the guys who originally thought it wasn't worth making a second Bayonetta for those two platforms, and we would run into the same problem of down-porting an optimized-for-Wii-U game, something that only Ubisoft has done so far (and Rayman wasn't really optimized, in terms of complicated GPU stuffs), and Sega had a hell of a time just porting Bayonetta to PS3 as it was.

Even if the outright ownership of Bayonetta 2 publishing rights were more ambiguous, i don't think the game would be going anywhere else.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I'm glad. Gives me 2 more reasons to get a Wii U, especially Bayo. I'll flip a coin on W101 after a few beers.

oh no!!!!! I hope those 10 people that care,don't freak out!!!!!! lol

GOOD.
The Wii U needs exclusives right now. And since I plan on one anyway, I'll be playing Bayonetta 2 regardless.

I just find it funny that the more this gets said, the more people try and come up with increasingly convoluted ways for it to happen anyway.

VGChartz