By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101 never coming to 360 or PS3.

Meh, those responses were way too polite. Is Kamiya losing his touch?

Around the Network

I thought this was obvious :/

Nintendo is funding both and publishing both.. This isn't a Ninja Gaiden Razor's Edge kind of case.

I find it amazing Pokoko is even commenting on this thread. He has a Wii u, he can play it on that. Then again he loves causing arguments/stealth trolling.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

I actually am interested in Bayonetta because I really enjoy God of War. Unfortunately I only have a PS3 and no 360 and Bayonetta 1 seems to suck on the PS3

UncleScrooge said:
I actually am interested in Bayonetta because I really enjoy God of War. Unfortunately I only have a PS3 and no 360 and Bayonetta 1 seems to suck on the PS3

It's supposed to be tolerable, just clearly inferior

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
UncleScrooge said:

It's supposed to be tolerable, just clearly inferior

Yeah but that's enough to turn me off to be honest. I didn't buy any inferior Wii U ports either. I just don't like the feeling of playing a gimped version. I'd rather not play a videogame at all instead and do something different.

In doing so destroying all possibilities of advancing bayonetta as a franchise.

Bayonetta (original or the second), and Wonderful101 don't interest me in the slightest, it wouldn't mean a thing to me if they stayed exclusive or went multiplatform, i wouldn't waste a dime, or a dvd-r on them.

NiKKoM said:
Barozi said:
Expected, but we know that Team Ninja is able to "beat" such regulations, so it wouldn't be impossible.

I don't think platinum games is gonna backstab Nintendo like that.. I mean.. Who else is gonna fund their games.. :S

Oh no! lol this doesnt bother me at all :)