By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101 never coming to 360 or PS3.

pokoko said:
I don't care about Bayonetta, as the first game left me cold, but I would love to see The Wonderful 101 on the Vita. That would be awesome. Also, Hideki Kamiya is kind of an ass.

I'll ignore the fact that you kind of do this stuff a lot with Nintedo-related threads and answer you objectively: 
I don't think The Wonderful 101 would translate very well on a handheld device.  Think about what they are doing with Super Smash Bros on the 3DS (and no, hardware power doesn't have to do with it, it has to do with screen size).  Yes, I know PS Vita's screen is bigger, but W101 also has a much more dynamic camera and its viewing distance is also much further.  Another point is that I'm pretty sure compromises will have to be made for the PS Vita version if it were ever to be put onto it.

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:
pokoko said:
I don't care about Bayonetta, as the first game left me cold, but I would love to see The Wonderful 101 on the Vita. That would be awesome. Also, Hideki Kamiya is kind of an ass.

I'll ignore the fact that you kind of do this stuff a lot with Nintedo-related threads and answer you objectively: 
I don't think The Wonderful 101 would translate very well on a handheld device.  Think about what they are doing with Super Smash Bros on the 3DS (and no, hardware power doesn't have to do with it, it has to do with screen size).  Yes, I know PS Vita's screen is bigger, but W101 also has a much more dynamic camera and its viewing distance is also much further.  Another point is that I'm pretty sure compromises will have to be made for the PS Vita version if it were ever to be put onto it.

What stuff?  What are you talking about?  Can't I say that I like the looks of the game and would like to play it on a system I already own?  Does that bother you or something?  I'm not complaining about it, I'm just stating that I think it would be nifty.  I think I'm close enough to on-topic, as well.  Not sure what the attitude is about over a pretty innocuous reply.

pokoko said:
MDMAlliance said:
pokoko said:

What stuff?  What are you talking about?  Can't I say that I like the looks of the game and would like to play it on a system I already own?  Does that bother you or something?  I'm not complaining about it, I'm just stating that I think it would be nifty.  I think I'm close enough to on-topic, as well.  Not sure what the attitude is about over a pretty innocuous reply.

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about but you don't want to acknowledge it.  It's different if you didn't have some kind of record of always making comments (direct or indirect) about certain things.  What you said does go completely against the premise of the thread that is saying Bayonetta 2 and W101 wont be on other platforms.  

I'm not being specific because I would have to go back and find the comments you made but really, every time I see you commenting in a Nintendo thread, it's always filled with pessismism or a general annoying comment.

"You might also want to ask for PS3 Zelda." -- DAAAAAAAMMMNNN

MDMAlliance said:
pokoko said:

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about but you don't want to acknowledge it.  It's different if you didn't have some kind of record of always making comments (direct or indirect) about certain things.  What you said does go completely against the premise of the thread that is saying Bayonetta 2 and W101 wont be on other platforms.  

I'm not being specific because I would have to go back and find the comments you made but really, every time I see you commenting in a Nintendo thread, it's always filled with pessismism or a general annoying comment.

Whatever, dude.  I have no clue why in the name of cats you'd try to start an argument over this but I'm not up for it, especially when it seems silly as hell.  I don't even know what pessimism you're talking about.  I officially withdraw my comment that The Wonderful 101 looks like a fun game that I'd like to play on my Vita.  There, you win, be happy.  Seriously ...

Around the Network
pokoko said:
MDMAlliance said:

Whatever, dude.  I have no clue why in the name of cats you'd try to start an argument over this but I'm not up for it, especially when it seems silly as hell.  I don't even know what pessimism you're talking about.  I officially withdraw my comment that The Wonderful 101 looks like a fun game that I'd like to play on my Vita.  There, you win, be happy.  Seriously ...

Stop being a baby.  That wasn't my argument at all, and wasn't even the focus of it.  I was just stating I was ignoring any "personal" things I would have to say and go to the point that expecting a Vita version is unrealistic.  

What you're saying is like me saying "Oh boy, I like how The Last of Us looks like, I want to play that on my 3DS."  My example is more extreme than yours, but it proves a point.  If I were known to go to Sony threads and discredit a lot of their stuff and post a lot of negative comments (which you do, don't lie) you wouldn't just think that my comment meant nothing.

I think that even if he said it won't be coming to a Sony or MS platform people will still deny it. Oh well their loss, that's why I own 2 both a Wii U and X360 slim. X360slim to play multi-plats and Wii U & Wii to play Nintendo exclusives.

pokoko said:
MDMAlliance said:
pokoko said:

Just because you want it doesn't mean it'll happen. Well maybe in real life instead of your fantasy dreams I mean. 

MDMAlliance said:
pokoko said:

Stop being a baby.  That wasn't my argument at all, and wasn't even the focus of it.  I was just stating I was ignoring any "personal" things I would have to say and go to the point that expecting a Vita version is unrealistic.  

What you're saying is like me saying "Oh boy, I like how The Last of Us looks like, I want to play that on my 3DS."  My example is more extreme than yours, but it proves a point.  If I were known to go to Sony threads and discredit a lot of their stuff and post a lot of negative comments (which you do, don't lie) you wouldn't just think that my comment meant nothing.

Seems like you're the one being a baby, whining about stuff that isn't even there.  You have some kind of hyper-defensive problem and I want no part of it.  Honestly, I wouldn't give a rat's ass if you said you wanted to play The Last of Us on a 3DS, other than, perhaps, that I don't blame you, as it seems like a good game.  If you're so sensitive that things like that bother you, then I think you're the one with the problem.  I really want no part of that.

pokoko said:
MDMAlliance said:

Seems like you're the one being a baby, whining about stuff that isn't even there.  You have some kind of hyper-defensive problem and I want no part of it.  Honestly, I wouldn't give a rat's ass if you said you wanted to play The Last of Us on a 3DS, other than, perhaps, that I don't blame you, as it seems like a good game.  If you're so sensitive that things like that bother you, then I think you're the one with the problem.  I really want no part of that.

No, not really.  The fact that you responded to my post that way shows you have a problem.  I made a simple statement that you took way too personally.  All I did was say how unrealistic it was and given the topic of the thread it is perfectly reasonable for me to say so.  I am just as entitled as you are to say something.  I didn't say anything about how I'm "hurt" or anything because I'm not.  It doesn't matter if it's Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft.  I would feel the same in any of these situations.  I just find your comments to be rather spiteful in a subtle way, but decided not to comment on it until you elicited a response.  I could have just ignored the post, but I didn't.  Doesn't make me a baby, just makes me someone who isn't afraid of a little friction.