By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101 never coming to 360 or PS3.

ryuzaki57 said:
Mr Khan said:
ryuzaki57 said:
NiKKoM said:

I don't think platinum games is gonna backstab Nintendo like that.. I mean.. Who else is gonna fund their games.. :S

That it was a spinoff of the only franchise keeping Konami relevant has nothing to do with it at all...

Konami could "borrow" the Bayonetta license from Sega just like Nintendo did. Slim chance, but still a possibility. They confirmed that they were currently working with 3rd party publishers.

I'd hope so, they have pretty much nothing left that people in western countries care about other than MGS at this point. ^_^;

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
dahuman said:

What is this Vita thing that you guys keep talking about? :P

The cousin of the Wii-U ;o.

Can I play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on it?

BasilZero said:
dahuman said:

Can I play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on it?

Sure, its called Monster Hunter Portable The 3rd - for a fraction of the price you can get pretty much the same game!

I do have that on this thing called the PSP, so a Vita is a PSP?

BasilZero said:
dahuman said:

I do have that on this thing called the PSP, so a Vita is a PSP?

Yes. Pretty much the same as the Wii-U is just 3 Gamecubes taped up together on a virtual boy and a ipad 1 but without the good GCN controller or the little third party support that the GCN had.

But I thought the Wii U is 2 wiimotes and a 1980s resistive touch screen taped together with like, masking tapes and shit.

BasilZero said:
dahuman said:

But I thought the Wii U is 2 wiimotes and a 1980s resistive touch screen taped together with like, masking tapes and shit.

Nope you are wrong. That is too much power for Nintendo to invest on.

Well, I think we've successfully killed this thread, time to move on muwahahaha.

Around the Network

i dont think its going to sell well on wiiU but w.e its their money

Saw this days ago, laughed my arse off! XD

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
z101 said:
Nyleveia said:
Bayonetta (original or the second), and Wonderful101 don't interest me in the slightest, it wouldn't mean a thing to me if they stayed exclusive or went multiplatform, i wouldn't waste a dime, or a dvd-r on them.

But you waste a forums post on them? Perhaps deep in your hard you WANT these games?

You talk as if a few seconds writing a forum post is a huge deal

There should be a petition for sony to release the last of us on the Wii U. Just sayin... its the same logic. How well ported was that MGS The twin snakes on the ps2 and xbox? And nintendo doesnt own the IP there aswell, but they have an exclusivity publishing clause for it. While at it ask nintendo to release that game on psn.

I swear, its like a world of lunatics.