By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic fanboys are one of the worst fanboys EVER.

Sonic Lost World was announced a while ago and they went NUTS when they heard that it is exclusive to Wii U and 3DS. It's funny since the same fanboys did not complain about Secret Rings and Colors.  The Sonic fans of the Nintendo side almost never complain about Nintendo systems missing Sonic games. What they ( Sony/MS Sonic fanboys) are failing to see is that Sonic games SELL BETTER ON NINTENDO SYSTEMS. They just can't get that in their damn heads. It's like beating a dead horse.
         Then with Colors, Generations and Lost World they are like " Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Sonic is too kiddy! Sonic is turning into Mario! Fuck Sega! They don't care about us the Sonic fans!"  They are the same fanboys that did not complain about  Unleashed, Black Knight, Secret Rings, Heroes, etc.. They can't accept change! Good change that is.  In my opinion, Sonic was revived with Colors. SA1 and  SA2  were the only good 3D Sonic games until Colors. Heroes had a bad camera and some of the missions were just useless. Shadow the Hedgehog tried a  gimmick with guns and motorbikes and stuff. Too bad the cutscenes were cheesy, controls were bad and so on. Sonic 06 is just a glitch after a glitch then an embarrassing cutscene then more glitches.
           Secret Rings was more of the same as Sonic 06 except less glitchy. Sonic Unleashed was basically " Press X ( if you play the 360 version) to win". Don't  even get me started on the Werehog. Sonic and The Black Knight is so terrible that I don't need to explain anything. BlackBusterCritic does it for me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJwqCj0n8WI. NOTE: The video is several parts long. That is just the first part. With Sonic Colors, they had Wisps which was a good gimmick because it would help you discover NEW THINGS, it had Red Rings, alternate routes, you know, it wasn't the  Press X to Win mess that was Sonic Unleashed. Colors had REAL REPLAY VALUE. Something Unleashed LACKED BIG TIME. That's what I am saying.
           The change that happened with Colors was good. It made Sonic less linear and the cutscenes were actually decent since believe or not they had people from Mondo Media ( the people behind Happy Tree Friends and such) to write the dialogue of both Colors and Generations. The changes that happened with Sonic 06, Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Black Knight were bad.
            Proof that most Sonic fanboys don't care about substance, but only all the flash. They piss me off.  Same story every thing. Ugh. And people say Nintendo fans are sheep.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I used to feel similarly, but Smeags is a pretty cool guy.

Love and tolerate.

That structure though.

So much ignorance, i dont know where to begin. Ill just state that, people DID complain about Sonic Generations not being on Wii, hell some are still complaining, but barely anyone complained about Sonic Colors not being on HDs. Their is not that much uproar for Sonic Lost World in fact, SOnic doesnt cause an uproar al that much anymore.

Sonic games sell better on Ninty systems is debatable as a)there are simply more Sonic games on Ninty consoles so that would be a stupid comparison and b) if you wanna break down multiplats, we see that its not always the case that Sonic does better on Ninty systems. Sonic 4, Heroes, Mega Collection come to mind.

Yeah. The physics in that one were screwed up.  At least Iizuka  did a better job with Colors and Generations in my opinion.

Around the Network

There's a button on keyboards called "Enter" that separates lines.

no love for paragraphs and double space?

Umm. People complained about Generations not being on Wii? They had the 3DS version. About Lost World, check the IGN trailer. Check the gameplay demo on IGN's channel. You will see at least ONE person complaning. Sonic Racing Transformed  on Wii U sold almost as much the 360 version and more than the PS3 DESPITE HAVING AN INSTALLED BASE OF 4 million. Compare that to the 75 million of the PS3 and 360.

Sonic fans are quite amusing. Like, for example, when Black Knight was announced and some of them went nuts because "Sonic has a sword", and therefore the game was automatically regarded as a bad game because there was something different in the main character. In the end, it doesn't matter which Sonic game is announced, some of these fans will always complain.

Yep. No group is worse. Please make disuse of block text