By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic fanboys are one of the worst fanboys EVER.

I like Sonic fans -

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

True that.

Exactly.  Fans will always complain. Sonic and The Black Knight bombed and thus Sega stopped pulling new crappy gimmicks out of their asses for the Sonic franchise.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Umm. People complained about Generations not being on Wii? They had the 3DS version. About Lost World, check the IGN trailer. Check the gameplay demo on IGN's channel. You will see at least ONE person complaning. Sonic Racing Transformed  on Wii U sold almost as much the 360 version and more than the PS3 DESPITE HAVING AN INSTALLED BASE OF 4 million. Compare that to the 75 million of the PS3 and 360.

Yes they did, on this very website. And if you actually played those games, you would know that the 3ds was NOT the same as the console versions. Not even close. Generations for 3ds was pretty much another Rush game. 

Almost only counts for grenades, so my point still stands and your generalizations was still wrong.

RolStoppable said:
No love for Sonic the Hedgehog 4? That game was Sega's Boom Blox.

lol That game was a sick joke. It sucked donkey balls.

If they had wanted to/cared to much about doing a REAL Sonic the Hedgehog 4, they would've done it sprite based, and done it on the Saturn that truly could have used a real Sonic game.

Around the Network

I only enjoyed the 2D Sonic games. It didn't transition to 3D nearly as well as Mario.

Oh, I thought he was talking about Sonic Fags.....like Chris-Chan, KingmasterReview, etc.

Of course the 3DS version is not the same, Sherlock Holmes. The PS3 and 360 are stronger systems. LOL. I am just saying that there  was no need for a Wii version since the 3DS is on par with the Wii in terms of graphical perfomance.

Oh boy. Those guys are a whole new story. In this thread I am talking about delusional Sonic fanboys. The ones are mentioned are in need of mental help. Plain and simple.

Gee man, give the WiiU a break, I hope this sonic game does ok, the system is in dire straits right now, I have been actually thinking about buying one and keeping it sealed, to sell to nostalgic gamers 5 years from now.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.