By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic fanboys are one of the worst fanboys EVER.

I would like a link to what the OP is talking about, because critically and commericially, the "good" Sonic games have been received MUCH more positively than the not good Sonic games. If anything the fans do care about substance, when something sucks they speak on it, when its good, they say good job.

Around the Network
AZWification said:

Of course the 3DS version is not the same, Sherlock Holmes. The PS3 and 360 are stronger systems. LOL. I am just saying that there  was no need for a Wii version since the 3DS is on par with the Wii in terms of graphical perfomance.

You could have made that a bit clearer and we could have saved time. Whether it was needed for Wii or not is opinion and kind of irrelevant, i was just stating that some people were complaining of no Wii version. No sweat off me as i own Generations for PS3 and i could buy the 3ds version if I want to.

Still want to see the crazy fanboys, maybe ive been lucky to not run into them or maybe their isnt enough of them as you believe there are.

According to Vgchartz Secret Rings  on Wii sold 2.6 million despite being slammed by both critics and fans. Sonic Generations failed to reach that despite being a better game and being on 3 systems instead of one like Secret Rings.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Few crazy fanboys are KingMasterReview, SPax3, Chris-chan and the biggest Sonic fanboy... MARIOTEHPLUMBER.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

According to Vgchartz Secret Rings  on Wii sold 2.6 million despite being slammed by both critics and fans. Sonic Generations failed to reach that despite being a better game and being on 3 systems instead of one like Secret Rings.

not a good comparison considering that Secret RIngs beat Generations to the market about 3-4 years prior. Plus you didnt account for PC sales which for all we know probably would make Generations sell as much if not more than Secret Rings. And its sales, does it bother you that much that one game might have sold more than another, just support what you think is good, thats all you can do.

FYI i thought Secret Rings was one of the most terrible Sonic games created. It was like a run and jump with terrible controls.

Around the Network

Nvmind.

pwin´ every other villain since 1994

I'm a Sonic fan, but I seriously hate our fan base.