By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Forza and Gran Turismo are boring games that sell because of visuals.

JazzB1987 said:

Most modern "hardcore" games do that.

TBH 
GT I agree
BUT Forza horizon changed alot and made the series cool. Everything prior however ...

That is interesting... Forza Horizon couldn't cross 1.5 million in sales yet.

It is your opinion and I'm cool with that but sales showed gamers like more sims racing (Forza) than arcade racings (Forza Horizons) in 360... in PS3 I don't anything to compare but GT5 just blow away in sales.

My point is... the only cool game (in your opinion) have not the sucess of the boring one lol

Around the Network

are you saying they should put red turle shell now? LOL
no because some people likes cars..... and like racing games.... its not only visuals but the generic driving gameplay is still not dead.... and wont be in a while :) well until you get your driving license and an audi r8

Because of this thread, I just booted up GT5 for the first time in at least a year. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY UPDATES???

I love GT, but as a 99% Nintendo gamer, graphics don't matter to me. I personally prefer the more arcady racers (Burnout). GT is still a lot of fun though, and the looks are just the icing one the cake.

"Boring" is a subjective concept

Around the Network

I honestly find them fun, BUT only when you play them with a Steering wheel it makes the game more fun, The controller just isn't fun for racing games.

Kuramakun said:
I honestly find them fun, BUT only when you play them with a Steering wheel it makes the game more fun, The controller just isn't fun for racing games.

I agree.

I don't like how MS is putting Forza 5 to be played at E3... controllers is just terrible with sim racings.

ethomaz said:
JazzB1987 said:

Most modern "hardcore" games do that.

TBH 
GT I agree
BUT Forza horizon changed alot and made the series cool. Everything prior however ...

That is interesting... Forza Horizon couldn't cross 1.5 million in sales yet.

It is your opinion and I'm cool with that but sales showed gamers like more sims racing (Forza) than arcade racings (Forza Horizons) in 360... in PS3 I don't anything to compare but GT5 just blow away in sales.

My point is... the only cool game (in your opinion) have not the sucess of the boring one lol

I know right?    Do you think chances are it was not that successful because it had no  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 in the title?  but instead used Horizon?

JazzB1987 said:

I know right?    Do you think chances are it was not that successful because it had no  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 in the title?  but instead used Horizon?

I think the style is not too successful... the sales of racing games like it is lower than the sales of racing simulation.

It is extreme personal but I think Forza Horizon even worst than others games like it... Most Wanted is a better open world racing game than it (if you didn't played... play to know what I'm saying)... and of couser Forza 4 is way better than it... but at end it is only my opinion.

i defy you to pick em up and beat any avid player...

you won't because there's a lot of skill involved in these games