By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Forza and Gran Turismo are boring games that sell because of visuals.

KylieDog said:
They are boring. Graphics are the main selling point too. Look at other racers and the biggest thing people talk about are features, GT and Forza always graphics.

Then please explain to me why I didn't get bored within 20 hours of GT5. Graphics weren't particularly impressive to me.

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
KylieDog said:
They are boring. Graphics are the main selling point too. Look at other racers and the biggest thing people talk about are features, GT and Forza always graphics.

Then please explain to me why I didn't get bored within 20 hours of GT5. Graphics weren't particularly impressive to me.

He was joking...

A lot of people like to imagine they are driving awesome cars really fast as much as they like to imagine they are Batman, Lebron James, a Wizard, a soldier or anything else.

Should they add a drive by shooting mode to fix the boredom?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Tell me how people can was more than 100 hours just for graphics?

Anyway... most of simulators in PC have crap graphics and people played it more than you play your most loved game.

There are the graphics for rFactor.

Around the Network

Anyway... do you enjoy drive cars in real life? If you enjoy then you will enjoy GT5

Yeah man, those amazing Gran Turismo (1) photo realistic 4K HD graphics on the psone are the only reason why i put 300 hours into that game... in 2006 when i first played it...

Busted said:
Yeah man, those amazing Gran Turismo (1) photo realistic 4K HD graphics on the psone are the only reason why i put 300 hours into that game... in 2006 when i first played it...

You played GT 1 in 2006??? That means hardcore

A_C_E said:
Yes, I put hundreds of hours into GT and Forza just to look at the game. I didn't even drive any of the cars, I just looked at them in the menu's.

Ignorance...

My point exactly. Goodness am I good or what.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

I find them extremely boring, but not everyone feels the same. They are car sims, not arcade car games. I like Need for Speed and Burnout and games like that. I don't like the realistic simulators.