By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Forza and Gran Turismo are boring games that sell because of visuals.

If that's the case, why didn't Killzone sell well?

Around the Network

Realistic driving sims are not to my liking. I prefer more arcadey racing games like Burnout. Realistic driving sims just seem lame to me. I'm playing a game, let me go 300 miles per hour. That's just my opinion though, some people love them, just look at the sales.

kowenicki said:

What are driving at the moment?  I love driving but that's not why I like these games. They are realistic renditions of physics and models, but that doesn't make it anything like actual driving. There is no comparison. 

I mean any car even chepear cars...

I have a old VW Voyage '74 tunned with turbo and I have a Ford Focus 2.0 '10 to general use...

A lot of things that I learned in GT5 I make in real life... of couse in real-life I take care and drive safely but my way to drive changed a lot due Gran Turismo.

And yeah wiht a good force feedback wheel the feelling of drive in GT5 is close to real-life... I loved when I did a turn at licences in the game and I tried to do the same in real-life in a similar turn... works really perfectly... before I always did that turn in way low speed.

I love do that... compare the drive in GT5 with real life... and yeah there are comparison... that's makes me amazed how much the things are similars.

I agree with that, i like racers but find Forza and Gran Turismo boring. I prefer my racers to be arcadey, sandbox or rally based. But i suppose it's down to your taste

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

ps3-sales! said:
A_C_E said:
Yes, I put hundreds of hours into GT and Forza just to look at the game. I didn't even drive any of the cars, I just looked at them in the menu's.

Ignorance...

My point exactly. Goodness am I good or what.

lol, I will let you think that, big guy. *rubs your little head*, good boy!

Around the Network

Why do people race in real life? It's sooo boring. Hockey is fun to watch for me so that means that people who race in the F1 championships are only starring at the environments.

Sumbudy tell theez guise therz sutch thing az site-seeing!!!!

This has to be a troll attempt. It should probably be locked.

You know, there a LOT of people that REALLY like driving sims.

Two things. Number one, that is an opinion, NOT fact. Number two, I do prefer arcade racers like Mario Kart over Forza and GT.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I don't agree, OP.