By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - People of the most popular urban website not happy with new Xbox. Link inside.

sethnintendo said:
mibuokami said:
Quote of the day: I'M W/ YOU, I USED TO FUCK WITH XBOX BUT FUCK IT

Love the quote. I tend to say but fuck it a lot sometimes. It could be mistaken for butt fuck it though. Not sure if I ever realized the play on words until I was called out for using the phrase by friends but fuck it.

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around how this sentence is structured and what i actually means, that place is ALMOST funny enough to be worth reading.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Well that seals it, if these guys of intellect and balance don't like it it must be bad.

Seriously, have you read that garbage. I think "gay" is used in about 90% of posts. They all also think halo is "gay" and a terrible game series.

So yeah, they are very objective aren't they. It's just like many other forums right now, infested with Sony fanboys filling everything ms related with bile.

So, are we just going to keep assuming that everyone who dislikes the XBone is a Sony fanboy running all around the internet spreading negativity?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Jay520 said:
I have been told that WSHH is the ghetto version of YouTube. Is this true?

It's a great place to find fight videos.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Kantor said:
Icy-Zone said:
kowenicki said:
Well that seals it, if these guys of intellect and balance don't like it it must be bad.

Seriously, have you read that garbage. I think "gay" is used in about 90% of posts. They all also think halo is "gay" and a terrible game series.

So yeah, they are very objective aren't they. It's just like many other forums right now, infested with Sony fanboys filling everything ms related with bile.

When people say "gay" they usually mean "lame." I don't know if this is different in the UK, but it's the reality here in NA. Anyways, having an opinion about a game/series is purely subjective. Objectivity, for example, would be saying that 2+2=4.

Yeah, but that isn't really common usage amongst remotely intelligent and mature people.

How often do you see it used here?

You see it a lot with high school teenagers.

Currently playing:

kowenicki said:
Euphoria14 said:
kowenicki said:

So, are we just going to keep assuming that everyone who dislikes the XBone is a Sony fanboy running all around the internet spreading negativity?

a hell of a lot of the ones filling the forums out there right now are that is for sure.

I think the trouble is that you're defining anyone who dislikes the Xbox One as a Sony fanboy and then working backwards to reach your conclusion.

Do you remember the GameSpot poll where some 87% of people chose the PS4 over the Xbox One? Are you implying that 87% of GameSpot readers are Sony fanboys?

People don't like the product. You like the product, and that's fine, but you need to stop pretending that every problem that everyone has with it is entirely irrelevant and not buying one is on par with kicking a puppy.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

a hell of a lot of the ones filling the forums out there right now are that is for sure.

Not everyone feels the obligation to shill for Microsoft every step of the way.  It's pretty clear that many 360 owners are unhappy with the direction of the xbox one.  It is kind of hilarious the narrative that websites based in countries where the PS3 is in last place are suddenly crawling with Sony fanboys after the XBO reveal.

kowenicki said:
Euphoria14 said:
kowenicki said:

Out of curiousity, how does one come to the assumption that someone is a sony fanboy? It is just based on not liking a product that isn't Sony? I ask because if someone dislikes WiiU, they are a Sony fanboy. If someone doesn't like the XBox One, they are a Sony fanboy. I am pretty sure people here think I am a Sony fanboy, even though over the years I have been called a Nintendo fanboy and yes, even a Microsoft fanboy.

Me, I just see people who like or don't like a product, rather that making assumptions on brand loyalty. That or people who are influenced by their friends. Something that here in the US, if the high school crowd dislikes something, spreads like wildfire.

Check XBox.com forums. You have plenty of people with well over 50k Gamerscore bitching up a storm. By chance are they Sony fanboys in well created disguises made by playing a ton of games on a 360?

It's just that all week, anytime that any of us try to have a reasonable discussion, whether it be trying to figure out exactly how policies work, or how the used game and/or digital selling systems work we get posts saying that we are all just Sony fanboys trying to spread FUD or downplaying specific feature sets, with some of these people asking how we are not banned yet. Yes, banned for trying to have actual worthwhile and healthy discussions filled with well articulated posts. 

Now, even though I posted it here I don't really want to take the threads completely off its rails, so if possible I would appreciate if we could converse through wall posts.

Edit - This isn't a dig at you personally. I just am curious how this conclusion is a common occurence.

Currently playing:

Why people creating MS hate threads always currently playing PS3 games?

foodfather said:

Put it this way, there are only a few thousand individuals trolling the internet for xbox hate. Gaming makes up of tens of millions of customers.

Yes, there is a lot of xbox negativity, there always has been because playstation fanboys are very rabid, but xbox has done perfectly fine. Same will happen next gen. A lot of gamers will eventually look past these initial drm and used games hurdles and enjoy Xbox One for what it is. 

A shackle on the rights of gamers and consumers everywhere?

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

trollmaster85 said:
Why people creating MS hate threads always currently playing PS3 games?

cuz dey be Trollmaster

@ Original Gangsta 

Dayyyyyyyyyuummn , dat site is Ballin' , dey be like Chad Warden, heavy shiiizzz

their opinion are fact, and we have to RESPECT dem homiez brah.

/sarcasm