By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - People of the most popular urban website not happy with new Xbox. Link inside.

kowenicki said:
Well that seals it, if these guys of intellect and balance don't like it it must be bad.

Seriously, have you read that garbage. I think "gay" is used in about 90% of posts. They all also think halo is "gay" and a terrible game series.

So yeah, they are very objective aren't they. It's just like many other forums right now, infested with Sony fanboys filling everything ms related with bile.

Also all the internet game site fans are only at most %5 (I'm giving the benefit of the doubt) of the market. There are millions of gamers. How many on these sites? 100,000 on there best week.  Even if it's way higher. We are talking milliions of people who do not care what these sites say.

Also I'm wondering why people haven't put together that 3rd party is the ones that wanted to push this.  So Sony saying they where going to do it up until the last min. Might have really pissed a few off.

someone needs to write a thread about this but I'm to tired.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
kowenicki said:
Well that seals it, if these guys of intellect and balance don't like it it must be bad.

Seriously, have you read that garbage. I think "gay" is used in about 90% of posts. They all also think halo is "gay" and a terrible game series.

So yeah, they are very objective aren't they. It's just like many other forums right now, infested with Sony fanboys filling everything ms related with bile.

Also all the internet game site fans are only at most %5 (I'm giving the benefit of the doubt) of the market. There are millions of gamers. How many on these sites? 100,000 on there best week.  Even if it's way higher. We are talking milliions of people who do not care what these sites say.

Also I'm wondering why people haven't put together that 3rd party is the ones that wanted to push this.  So Sony saying they where going to do it up until the last min. Might have really pissed a few off.

Ok, let's assume (we might not have to) that the majority of, let's say, North America has internet access at home. These people would use the internet using web forums, social media, and other applications. Now can you please show me ONE site that leans favourably towards the X1? And I'm not talking game sites. I'm talking out of ALL sites.

Let the hunt begin!!!

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

DJEVOLVE said:
kowenicki said:

Crazy Buttocks on a Train and other sources say that Microsoft is the one that approached 3rd parties about all of this. 

Icy-Zone said:

Ok, let's assume (we might not have to) that the majority of, let's say, North America has internet access at home. These people would use the internet using web forums, social media, and other applications. Now can you please show me ONE site that leans favourably towards the X1? And I'm not talking game sites. I'm talking out of ALL sites.

Let the hunt begin!!!

You can play games and not want to have anything to do with gamer forums. And still have an internet connection.

It was years before I joined an internet community, and I was an even bigger gamer before.