By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - People of the most popular urban website not happy with new Xbox. Link inside.

How many more useless threads like this do we need?!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

I have been told that WSHH is the ghetto version of YouTube. Is this true?

Another thread with satire in it - threads seem to make niveau-limbo recently.

Looking at the comments, it only appears slightly worse than YouTube:

-

USED TO BE A XBOX FAN BUT FUCK THE XBOX ONE, PS4 ALL DAY NIGGA, MICROSOFT IS FULL OF DUMB NIGGAS NOW THEY'RE DONE....R.I.P. XBOX 1

△▽

500$ + Xbox 1 65$ + Halo 5 20$-60$+ Xbox Live 10$ Random Fee for Xbox 1 users (Microsoft didn't say) Plus you know this game is gonna have DLC so thats an extra 10-40$ Oh and if your friend has an Xbox 1 and he wants to borrow it thats an extra 10-20$

Is it really worth it to get an Xbox 1 While you can get a PS4 with all the benefits of an Xbox 1 for damn near half the price and a better selection of games? Im sticking with Sony, yall Hardcore Xbox fans can have fun gettin yall pockets ran through by Microsoft

△▽

Aint yall niggas sick of the same game? 2

WTF! They making a 5 when 4 didn't even make sense & gameplay sucked ass, Good thing I pawned my shit and got a PS3 & can't wait for PS4 [GTA V!!!] 2

△▽
i wathed a interview with one of the main dudes of microsoft , think he was ceo.

the interviwer asked ' what do people do if they dont have 24 internet service'

he says stick with the xbox 360.

WTF

sorry im buying a ps4. microsoft dont care about their customers. even more so the dude seemed on edge. it was painful to watch, hearing him we have a great console that people will enjoy. 1

△▽
I'M W/ YOU, I USED TO FUCK WITH XBOX BUT FUCK IT 2

△▽

Welp RIP to the xbox... idk why anyone would buy a system that cost 100 dollars more and is less quality... If you are worried about your exclusive games like Halo and Left for dead... Don't be... Bet Halo 6 will be on the PlayStation after the developer realizes they won't sell any copies because no one has an xbox...

Jay520 said:
I have been told that WSHH is the ghetto version of YouTube. Is this true?

They're about the same level of ignorance and idiocy actually.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network
Icy-Zone said:
kowenicki said:
Well that seals it, if these guys of intellect and balance don't like it it must be bad.

Seriously, have you read that garbage. I think "gay" is used in about 90% of posts. They all also think halo is "gay" and a terrible game series.

So yeah, they are very objective aren't they. It's just like many other forums right now, infested with Sony fanboys filling everything ms related with bile.

When people say "gay" they usually mean "lame." I don't know if this is different in the UK, but it's the reality here in NA. Anyways, having an opinion about a game/series is purely subjective. Objectivity, for example, would be saying that 2+2=4.

Yeah, but that isn't really common usage amongst remotely intelligent and mature people.

How often do you see it used here?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

alot of astroturfing on vgchartz today.

If Polygon (a microsoft site) don't like it, then who in the media does? Not many at all, it's a vocal minority that like Xbox as it stands now

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

mibuokami said:
Quote of the day: I'M W/ YOU, I USED TO FUCK WITH XBOX BUT FUCK IT

Love the quote. I tend to say but fuck it a lot sometimes. It could be mistaken for butt fuck it though. Not sure if I ever realized the play on words until I was called out for using the phrase by friends but fuck it.

Jay520 said:
Looking at the comments, it only appears slightly worse than YouTube:

-

USED TO BE A XBOX FAN BUT FUCK THE XBOX ONE, PS4 ALL DAY NIGGA, MICROSOFT IS FULL OF DUMB NIGGAS NOW THEY'RE DONE....R.I.P. XBOX 1

△▽

500$ + Xbox 1 65$ + Halo 5 20$-60$+ Xbox Live 10$ Random Fee for Xbox 1 users (Microsoft didn't say) Plus you know this game is gonna have DLC so thats an extra 10-40$ Oh and if your friend has an Xbox 1 and he wants to borrow it thats an extra 10-20$

Is it really worth it to get an Xbox 1 While you can get a PS4 with all the benefits of an Xbox 1 for damn near half the price and a better selection of games? Im sticking with Sony, yall Hardcore Xbox fans can have fun gettin yall pockets ran through by Microsoft

△▽

Aint yall niggas sick of the same game? 2

WTF! They making a 5 when 4 didn't even make sense & gameplay sucked ass, Good thing I pawned my shit and got a PS3 & can't wait for PS4 [GTA V!!!] 2

△▽
i wathed a interview with one of the main dudes of microsoft , think he was ceo.

the interviwer asked ' what do people do if they dont have 24 internet service'

he says stick with the xbox 360.

WTF

sorry im buying a ps4. microsoft dont care about their customers. even more so the dude seemed on edge. it was painful to watch, hearing him we have a great console that people will enjoy. 1

△▽
I'M W/ YOU, I USED TO FUCK WITH XBOX BUT FUCK IT 2

△▽

Welp RIP to the xbox... idk why anyone would buy a system that cost 100 dollars more and is less quality... If you are worried about your exclusive games like Halo and Left for dead... Don't be... Bet Halo 6 will be on the PlayStation after the developer realizes they won't sell any copies because no one has an xbox...

Lol the comments are the best. But seriously guys... what demographic is MS targetting? Is it the 1%?

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!