By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - All Stars sells One million globally

Actually not bad at all. Add these guys for episode 2 at least

Around the Network

Yup, a bad attempt to capture the Smash Bros sales pie.

Always thought this games roster said that Sony was never big on their own mascots.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
sales great to hear about. no sequel. not surprising but hopful of one in the future.

Sony kicked Superbot to the curb pretty quick. If there is a sequel, we won't see one anytime soon. 

sales2099 said:

Always thought this games roster said that Sony was never big on their own mascots.

You mean because of the 3 or so third party characters?

What seriously? I would have thought it made it to a million a while ago...

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

I'm curious to see what it will be at in 1.5 years.

4 ≈ One

I blame it on the lack of spyro and crash bandicoot :(

Good sales for an underrated gem!

DucksUnlimited said:
sales2099 said:

More then 3, but that beyond Drake and Kratos, there truly is no mass awareness mascots in there. Just the way it is.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
DucksUnlimited said:
sales2099 said:

More then 3, but that beyond Drake and Kratos, there truly is no mass awareness mascots in there. Just the way it is.

Ahh you're right. it was 4. i've made a terrible mistake.

How is sackboy not mass awareness when LBP sold better than any GoW game? And Toro is literally Sony's main mascot in Japan, so I'm not sure why you wouldn't include him. Beyond Mario, DK, Link and Pokemon, there aren't really any big Nintendo mascots. Would you argue that Nintendo has never been big on their mascots? Lol.