By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - All Stars sells One million globally

Conegamer said:
Terrible sales when you consider people were predicting it to outsell Smash Bros., selling over 5 mil etc.

Add the fact it was heavily bundled and it's a pretty depressing state. But it hit a million at least.

People were only making those crazy predictions when they thought Cloud Crash & Sypro were in it. Though even with them I don't think it would have sold that much but it would have sold alot more I reckon.

Around the Network

Only 4 million to reach the fanboys' wet dreams prediction. GO GO GO!!!

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

wow then it sold pretty well online

I have the game and I have to say it's not that great.

Smash Bros. > PSASBR ANYTIME.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

ghettoglamour said:
Only 4 million to reach the fanboys' wet dreams prediction. GO GO GO!!!

It'll outsell SSBB eventually. At the same time PS3 outsell the Wii, probably.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Terrible sales when you consider people were predicting it to outsell Smash Bros., selling over 5 mil etc.

Add the fact it was heavily bundled and it's a pretty depressing state. But it hit a million at least.

Those were crazy predictions. Go and read the prediction thread of the game. Following this logic (as in managing expectations based on crazy predictions), one could argue that these are amazing sales, since some claimed it wouid do less than 500k or even struggle to move 300k. They even bet on it. Most level headed folks said it would sell around 1m. Sony on the other hand expected more, which what's important as we're not seeing a sequel any time soon.

Simmer down, people

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=154779&page=1

Pow!

I enjoyed the game, not the best but online was still a blast!

I know it's quite low, but I'm actually impressed- I thought it had only sold half that

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Ajescent said:
chapset said:
But i thought this was going to outsell super smash bros :( you lied to me again Internet

2 things

1 who told you that

2 you actually believed it?

Lol you missed all the threads apparently

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.