By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - All Stars sells One million globally

Undertracked on this site by quite a bit then.

SSBB was a much better game than PSASBA, but it was still an alright game

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
A lot of people complain about the roster but I hated the battle system most of all. No ring outs? That's the best part of Brawl!

This is thing I hated most about the criticisms of the game. 

People complained it's trying to be Brawl but when it does something "Un Brawllike" people then complain it's not Brawl. Exactly what did people want from the game?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

gameplay is great.

...but the menus lacked polish. match modes were limited. single player shallow. in game items too few.

i hope they return to the series. and even though it would get flack for copying they should probably copy smash's damage based gameplay. i don't really get the hate for supers but it's obvious a ton of people didn't like. give it some more polish and i think the franchise can at least grow. it's a once a gen type title imo so a bit of a hiatus isn't a bad

They could've done better if they just made the game like Dead or Alive or Tekken.

This game was decent, but it should have never been a full retail release. A $20 PSN title at best. Great character roster and gameplay, but so little content. If Sony can have a better studio work on a much larger scale sequel for PS4 down the road, that would be awesome, but right now, this game was nothing short a dream come true turned disappointment.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

For all you idiots who want crash spyro etc let me tell you this for the thousandth time, THEY DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO PUT THEM IN THE GAME. CRASH AND SPYRO DONT BELONG TO SONY ANYMORE THEY BELONG TO ACTIVISION SONY TRIED TO GET THEM IN THE GAME BUT ACTIVISION ASKED FOR A TON OF CASH FOR DEAD IPS THAT THEY WOULDN'T PAY. ALL THE OTHERS PROBABLY SAID NO AS WELL.

kitler53 said:
gameplay is great.

...but the menus lacked polish. match modes were limited. single player shallow. in game items too few.

i hope they return to the series. and even though it would get flack for copying they should probably copy smash's damage based gameplay. i don't really get the hate for supers but it's obvious a ton of people didn't like. give it some more polish and i think the franchise can at least grow. it's a once a gen type title imo so a bit of a hiatus isn't a bad

I agree with everything.

sales great to hear about. no sequel. not surprising but hopful of one in the future.

One million SHIPPED or SOLD TO RETAILERS across 2 consoles is pretty decent. I hope they got their money back in development. I think Sony is smart to move away (no pun intended MOVE away) from the game as the backlash of copying SSB (just the way Dante's Inferno was to GoW) was not necessary for Sony. I'm so happy Sony is finally focusing on their strength rather than imitatiting their competitors with the PS4. It's true that they have greatness and great companies don't emluate concepts of other companies they inspire them!!! Hence Sony let the Vita RIP and let the PS4 reclaim the IRON THRONE!!!!

Playstation All Stars was a bad game with even worse online. Not as bad as Smash Bros online, but I haven't played a PS3 game that has had more unstable online than this game. Pathetic.  Atleast Smash Bros is a good game offline.  This isn't.

I'd like another game one day, but if one is developed, I really hope SuperBot or any other incompetent developer doesn't develop it. Massive list of bugs that didn't get fixed six months after release, issues with the online, every patch that was released made the game even worse, etc. I just got tired of playing the game and stopped getting on. I used to get on to atleast get a black belt in hopes that we'd receive the titles the month after, which we did once and probably after that. I got on two other times only because friends asked if I could join their game.  Has been atleast a month since I've last got on, maybe more.