By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - square enix ff 15 and kingdom hearths 3 will be multiplatform , ps4 and xbone

KH3 for XBone but not Wii U? Ok. Bit of a punch to the teeth after DDD.

Around the Network
dharh said:
Looks like WiiU gets nothing. I thought KHIII would at least have a WiiU port considering it didn't look like that taxing of a game.

When did they mention Kingdom Hearts III?

So XV is PS3, PS4 and Xbox One?

The sales split there will be funny.

As long as it isn't limited in any way by hardware, I don't see a problem here.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

NintendoPie said:
dharh said:
Looks like WiiU gets nothing. I thought KHIII would at least have a WiiU port considering it didn't look like that taxing of a game.

When did they mention Kingdom Hearts III?

Did you miss the Sony conference last night? SE is having a thing right now, they just mentioned KHIII coming to XONE.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
So XV is PS3, PS4 and Xbox One?

The sales split there will be funny.

PS3??? That would be cool

So technicly we can say Versus XIII will never be on xbox... Cause its XV.. Thats a victory.. In your face non-believers!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Nsanity said:
theprof00 said:
That's fine. So they'll spend millions porting it, and sell it to all ten thousand people who buy the xb1

You mad?

If I thought people would abstain from buying a ps4 because ff15 is coming to xb1, I'd be mad, but not mad in the sense of being angry.

dharh said:

Did you miss the Sony conference last night? SE is having a thing right now, they just mentioned KHIII coming to XONE.

No, I saw them announce it at Sony's E3 last night. I'm just depending on this thread for news about SE's Conference. I don't know where to look for their feed, or whatever.

I suspected as much when they didn't specifically announce exclusivity for those titles.

I guess that kills the rumor that Sony was helping develop FFXV and making it a PS4 exclusive.