By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - square enix ff 15 and kingdom hearths 3 will be multiplatform , ps4 and xbone

LurkerJ said:

It's coming to PS3 too.

I am glad it's coming to PS3.

Not anymore. Hashimoto said Lightning Returns is the last FF on PS3.

Around the Network

wow, so they basically just did what with announcing them at the sony conference?

FF V XIII was touted as a huge ps3 exclusive for how long?

mM
sales2099 said:
LurkerJ said:
sales2099 said:
Ok this is hilarious........

For YEARS, I have heard and seen PS fans bragging about Versus 13 being a PS3 exclusive killer app. Years. Even after the delays and vaperware.

Now, its name changed, and it gets a Xbox 1 version........."meh no biggie"

lol how the hell do you walk this off so non-chalante. You just lost a major exclusive 7 years in the making. You guys just roll with everything don't you?

You are not getting the meltdowns you are hoping for.

Ya......which is very interesting. All those years of bragging......and now your all holding your breath and holding your keyboard trigger fingers steady.

How do you guys play this off. Because this is a major developement.

Trust me I never bragged. I am having a meltdown right though, read badgenome post above. I am not sure I am getting a PS4 and I am sure as hell wont' be getting an Xbone, I am not paying for online or supporting DRM. Figure out the rest.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
sales2099 said:

For YEARS, I have heard and seen PS fans bragging about Versus 13 being a PS3 exclusive killer app. Years. Even after the delays and vaperware.

lol how the hell do you walk this off so non-chalante. You just lost a major exclusive 7 years in the making. You guys just roll with everything don't you?

your thread got locked and now you are taking a dump in this?

reported i hope you get banned

Excuse me.....I am genuinely curious as to why you guys are calmly playing this off when this was a major exclusive for years to you guys.

Reporting me just says this hit a nerve but the fans are holding their keyboard fingers steady.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Not really surprising, SE has little to gain from going the exclusive path, even more as this game probably already costed them more than it should have in development.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
LurkerJ said:
sales2099 said:

You are not getting the meltdowns you are hoping for.

Ya......which is very interesting. All those years of bragging......and now your all holding your breath and holding your keyboard trigger fingers steady.

How do you guys play this off. Because this is a major developement. You just lost a 7 year exclusive.

Kingdom hearts too, as it was also heavily expected to be PS4 exclusive

You're trying too hard.

I honestly feel as if Square has a tendency of pulling stuff like this and pissing their fans off more than anything, and doing more good than bad. And wtf happened to the exclusivity agreement Square? Unless it's a timed exclusive now, which would be hilarious lolol... Also they said last night on Twitter that FFXV was a Sony exclusive, did Microsoft fly in bags of money this morning or something? FFS

Iveyboi said:
Disgraceful move by SE....fans were assured Versus was exclusive for 6 years; last straw for SE for me

Really? just because its not exclusive anymore? Your loss lol, this game wil be freaking amazing.

Here goes: "Please Be Excited For E3 This Year,"

Why again Sony hosted them 2 times at their PR as major part?

badgenome said:
LurkerJ said:

It's coming to PS3 too.

I am glad it's coming to PS3.

Not anymore. Hashimoto said Lightning Returns is the last FF on PS3.

Bad. Well I hope the game sucks majorly then.