By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - square enix ff 15 and kingdom hearths 3 will be multiplatform , ps4 and xbone

Can somone link me to the Tweet please. I am bad at using twitter and can't seem to find it.

Thank you.

Edit : nvm found it ^^;

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
That's fine. So they'll spend millions porting it, and sell it to all ten thousand people who buy the xb1

You mad?

ghettoglamour said:
Well, I'm watching Spike TV on GT right now and I saw some banner saying FFXV and KH3 confirmed as PS4 exclusives...

Who should we trust?

Timed? The twitter feed specificallly said it was being "Ported" to X1 which implies its being developed for ps4 first. We'll know soon enough.

ghettoglamour said:
Well, I'm watching Spike TV on GT right now and I saw some banner saying FFXV and KH3 confirmed as PS4 exclusives...

Who should we trust?

Square Enix press event:

"This comes directly from Square, who held an early E3 event before the show floor even opened. Shinji Hashimoto, brand director for Final Fantasy, was the one who delivered the Xbox One news.

“I was so excited that I had difficulty falling asleep last night,” he said. “I’d like to remind you that even for us it’s a huge amount of joy that we were finally able to announce Final Fantasy XV. Well, everyone is talking about the next-gen consoles at this year’s E3. FFXV is being developed with a tool called Direct X 11. With this tool it’s possible to port the title to various hardware. Following yesterday’s announcement [for PS4] we would like to announce that we are porting Final Fantasy XV to Xbox One as well.”"

http://stickskills.com/2013/06/11/final-fantasy-xv-being-ported-xbox-one/

EDIT: updated with better source.

OMG Kingdom Hearts III will be released on Xbox One too

Around the Network

VG247

The game is being developed with Direct X 11, which the firm said makes it possible to “port the title to various hardware.”

Don’t expect the game soon, as Square said its not scheduled for the current financial year. This means it will release sometime after March 31, 2014.

Final Fantasy 15 is Final Fantasy Versus 13, and will also be made available on PS3 and PS4.

Nsanity said:
theprof00 said:
That's fine. So they'll spend millions porting it, and sell it to all ten thousand people who buy the xb1

You mad?

Well, I laughed reading his comment :) Let's put it this way - Xbox gamers don't buy the crap Squenix produces! No really, the this-gen-final-fantasy was crap in my opinion and jrpg isn't that big on Xbox.

teigaga said:
ghettoglamour said:

Who should we trust?

Timed? The twitter feed specificallly said it was being "Ported" to X1 which implies its being developed for ps4 first. We'll know soon enough.

That's a huge waste of resource. Might as well just bring it out the same day and encompasse a wider demograph.

Looks like WiiU gets nothing. I thought KHIII would at least have a WiiU port considering it didn't look like that taxing of a game.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Kingdom Hearts also coming to Xbox One