By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who here lost interest in the XBOX brand, and is done with it?

Are you now NOT planning on getting an XBOX ONE?

I am NOT going to get an ... 316 54.30%

I AM getting an XBOX ONE. 107 18.38%

Show results. 159 27.32%

Total:582
Shinobi-san said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Shinobi-san said:
Titanfall makes a strong case

fyi it's a one year timed exclusive

I know. But thats a looooong year. I like to buy games when the hype is in full swing!

But anyways i actually dont want to buy an Xbone. I dont want to support what MS is doing.

Wait...il just get it on PC problem solved!!!

hehe yep good to have options

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

not a chance, ive lost interest big time

its not the console for me, and no doubt going forward xbox1 wont have as much quality exclusives as ps4

im done with it

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Had an original Xbox.
Have a 360.
Was going to get an X1. Not going near it now.

I bought the Xbox and Xbox 360 at launch as did I every other system that has come out in the USA since the NES.  This is the first launch (both the Xbox One and PS4) that I'm going to skip.  Too much hype, not enough substance for me.  I have a huge backlog of great games still and with all those great Wii U announcements (big grin) today, I'll stay very busy for a long time.

As for Microsoft, I'm a bit confused as to why they continue with the Xbox.  The 360 did great compared to how the original did, but lifetime to date, the Xbox division has lost Billions of dollars.  There must be something that they think they can achieve to make it worth it, I'm just not sure what.  Even Sony, with as great as the PS & PS2 did, their LTD profits are rather low considering.

Nintendo had they weakest showing, but I somehow think that they will continue rolling in the money.

Stop hating and start playing.

Owned both the Xbox and 360 but won't get the Xbox One until it becomes much cheaper so that I can play Halo. PS4 will be my primary console next generation.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

I never bought a Xbox console at launch, so the answer is no. Maybe in the future but not anytime soon.

I bought the PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3 and the PS Vita all day one launch. Not touching the PS4 also.

Seece said:

I'm still interested just not at that price. Now it looks like I can maintain the tradition of buying the newest Xbox a year after launch.

The $499 was not that bad to me personally, just too many restrictions.

This is out of the blue, but do you still keep in touch with Machina? I really want his input on the XboxOne vs PS4 situation.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Seece said:

I'm still interested just not at that price. Now it looks like I can maintain the tradition of buying the newest Xbox a year after launch.

The $499 was not that bad to me personally, just too many restrictions.

This is out of the blue, but do you still keep in touch with Machina? I really want his input on the XboxOne vs PS4 situation.

$499 might be resonable buy £430 is ... £80 overpriced.

I talk to Machina most days, he isn't bothering with PS4 and is getting a X1 when it's cheaper (thinks it's £100 overpriced) and a few games come out he wants. There was only ever 2 franchises he loved on PS3 (Team Ico stuff and Wipeout) He's excited for Mirrors Edge 2, Dead Rising 3 and The Division.

walsufnir said:
By now I an undecided! 50/50 ps4/xbone.

Are my eyes fooling me??? I don't want to sound rude or offensive, I respect you as a poster (save for the $ony bullshit that you do, that's just so juvenile...) but you have to be very dissapointed with the xbone, cause if I recall correctly, you have never bought a Sony product, nor ever intended to buy. Correct me if I'm wrong on the Sony products part, I think you hinted that on some occassions (hence your desire for Gaikai for non-Sony platforms, cause you're okay with Sony's software just not the hardware) and now you're seriously considering the PS4?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Seece said:

$499 might be resonable buy £430 is ... £80 overpriced.

I talk to Machina most days, he isn't bothering with PS4 and is getting a X1 when it's cheaper (thinks it's £100 overpriced) and a few games come out he wants. There was only ever 2 franchises he loved on PS3 (Team Ico stuff and Wipeout) He's excited for Mirrors Edge 2, Dead Rising 3 and The Division.

That old grump never changes!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson