By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

csir said:

lmao

Poor you! How are you going to sit down now? There will be many problems now that you lost your ass (you laughed it off). Next time, think one more time through before you do something like that. What if you suddenly Lmho? Laughing your head or hand off is even worse! So please, think of the children before you do it again.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

Lucario looks way better than Mewtwo.

Oyvoyvoyv said:
csir said:

lmao

Poor you! How are you going to sit down now? There will be many problems now that you lost your ass (you laughed it off). Next time, think one more time through before you do something like that. What if you suddenly Lmho? Laughing your head or hand off is even worse! So please, think of the children before you do it again.

Smh

"Weird, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, so weird is acceptable to me."

Brawl Code:  1934-0329-3819 Pm me if you added me

Oyvoyvoyv said:
csir said:

lmao

sequal....is really spelled sequel....just a little fyi

I see into the future! The order in which the remaining characters on the dojo will be revealed is:

R.O.B.
Ganondorf
Game & Watch
Jigglypuff
Toon Link
Wolf

Around the Network

Wouldn't ROB playable be a huge SSE spoiler? Or would he just not mention SSE and say he's playable.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Wouldn't ROB playable be a huge SSE spoiler? Or would he just not mention SSE and say he's playable.

He'll mention SSE, and yes, it will be a huge spoiler, but that's why there's the spoiler warning.

I can't wait to use lucario in ten days hpfully for the us!!

i'm gonna try my trusty character Marth first and then prob. Sonic. Can't wait to experiment with the stage builder cause it seems highly customizable

wow, I heard a radio ad today for Gamestop's Brawl tourney. They are really trying to get people in there. Awesome.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.