By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

The_vagabond7 said:
wow, I heard a radio ad today for Gamestop's Brawl tourney. They are really trying to get people in there. Awesome.

I think the tourney is held at midnight? If it is, how do they expect people to be good at it? I mean, everyone will prob. suck cause it will be the 1st time playing the game. I think they should hold the tourn. at least a day later. Anybody agree?

Around the Network

I heard an ad from my radio too, they said the winner gets a plasma tv or something like that, theres no way im missing that!!!!

OT: todays update was good, Lucario seems to be a strong character with his aura sphere

I just hope Sakurai won't say something like "I was thinking about giving Ganondorf a sword, but thought fans of Melee would be disappointed by such a radical change."

My nerd-rage will blot out the sun if that happens, and Sakurai won't get to chill in the shade.

Parokki said:
I just hope Sakurai won't say something like "I was thinking about giving Ganondorf a sword, but thought fans of Melee would be disappointed by such a radical change."

My nerd-rage will blot out the sun if that happens, and Sakurai won't get to chill in the shade.

I just hope by release people will have stopped complaining about clones, because words can't express how tired I am of listening to the bitching.

naznatips said:
Parokki said:

I just hope by release people will have stopped complaining about clones, because words can't express how tired I am of listening to the bitching.

yeah...ppl don't learn to appreciate how much work has been put into making this game.....plus, Wolf is actually quite different IMO from Fox

Around the Network

must...kill...lucario.

I like Bacon said:
Lucario looks way better than Mewtwo.
Totally agree with you

man, just 10 days. SOOO CLOSE.

Oh yeah, gametrailers has a new commercial. It's a japanese spot, minus the japanese voice.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I like Bacon said:
Lucario looks way better than Mewtwo.

In Smash Bros Lucario is an enhaced version of Mewtwo. But I bet Mewtwo can easly defeat Lucario on the real pokemon universe.

Here is my only gripe about clones:

Fuck Wolf. It should've been Dr. Mario.

Amirite? He has his own ultimate jam, and Wolf doesn't. And his prescription is KO's.