By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rate the Microsoft Conference! - I do not think anyone will be able to beat their exclusives!! Gamers mad about DRM voted it down! For Shame!!!

Rate

Out of this world 10 plus! 66 8.52%

10 45 5.81%

9 72 9.29%

8 103 13.29%

7 144 18.58%

6 108 13.94%

5 159 20.52%

other post below ( you lie!) 77 9.94%

Total:774

I give it a 8/10. It was great but flawed also.

Not enough compelling gameplay IMO, only 2 games that grabbed me entirely (Titan+Spark)

-Ryse QTE fest (although it looked graphically stunning)
- Qutuan Break (no gameplay, not even an explanation of how the gameplay, looks graphically great but I have to see in-game
- Insomniac game looks cool, but I need to see it in action.
- Rare- I wanted Banjo, sorry. Although KI did look good, not much of a fighting fan.
- Black Tusk- No gameplay, nothing unique about the trailer either.
- Halo 4- Awesome GCI trailer looks to have a more sombre tone than past Halo's.
- Forza- its forza.
- Project Spark, bar the terrible acting on stage, the game itself looks very cool.
-Titan Fall. At first was like meh, because it looks like a 360.5 title. Then I saw the dynamic transversal and combat and like this looks fun!

All the launch line up has nothing for me. So far it looks like its Forza, Ryse and Kinect Sport Rivals.

Around the Network

7 or 8 for me. Best conference for a while, but focused too much on similar looking games, and EA shouldn't have featured. Also, the technical problems and Killer Instinct looking pretty underwhelming (not to mention the rape controversy) coupled with the hefty pricetag dragged it down a touch.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

DirtyP2002 said:
Michael-5 said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Pros, the things I liked the most:

Dead Rising 3 looked awesome (timed exclusive)

Fixed.....what? You know it's going to happen, just like Lost Planet on 360. Dead Rising 2 was available on PS3, I've never heard of a developer making a franchise go exclusive, after being multiplatform, without being bought out.

Splinter Cell Conviction.

PC/MAC

Still, I guess that example counts, so it has happened. However with the dozens of 360 "exclusives" that went multi-platform, it's likely this game won't stay exclusive.

Barozi said:
Michael-5 said:

Isn't D4 a game by Remedy? It was debuted right after Quantum Break, and the same person was still on stage, and he even talked about it. It would be odd if the spokesperson for Remedy talked about a Japanese game.

Also - Multiplatform, Arcade, 360, timed exclusives. Nothing Japanese which is really unique to the One console except for an Arcade game. At least I think it's an arcade game based on the cover art I found in my sig.

No it's made by the Deadly Premonition developer.

I'm looking online and Hidetaka Suehiro (director of Deadly Premonition) is helping develop this game, but his Studio Access Games has nothing to do with it.

So what studio is developing this game? LOL.

----

Still, Japanese, fine, but this is why I can't score the conference too well, they debuted the game right after Quantum Break and I wasn't even aware of what's going on. Same with Killer Instinct, it was debuted when they were talking about how Twitch thing, no formal debut.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Halo. Automatic 10.

But Titanfall was a unexpectedly bad ass. No hype for COD / BF after seeing TitanFall. 

Conegamer said:
7 or 8 for me. Best conference for a while, but focused too much on similar looking games, and EA shouldn't have featured. Also, the technical problems and Killer Instinct looking pretty underwhelming (not to mention the rape controversy) coupled with the hefty pricetag dragged it down a touch.

I don't know what technical problems people keep bringing up. The only one I noticed was the Battlefield one and it wasn't anything bad. It happens all the time.

And rape controversy? What was that?

Around the Network

The same chance they have of me picking up their trojan horse of a "console" that rapes consumers rights.

I have figured out the problem with the industry. It's the fans who'll buy this crap due to either some loyalty to the mega corporations or the promise of something shiny to look at, without even giving a thought as to their rights or the impact this will have on the industry.

The next gaming crash is upon us people. See you on the other side...............

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

UltimateUnknown said:
Conegamer said:

I don't know what technical problems people keep bringing up. The only one I noticed was the Battlefield one and it wasn't anything bad. It happens all the time.

And rape controversy? What was that?

There was a couple of others, like for Crimson Dragon as well.

And this should clear things up:

http://www.destructoid.com/xbox-one-s-killer-instinct-rape-joke-causes-trouble-255880.phtml

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

0/10 ..brought down by their xbone-head policies..

User was banned for this post - Kantor

Best e3 conference ever. What a massive diversive list of top quality titles.

wow at

ryse
quantum break
forza 5
titan fall
battlefield 4
project spark
dead rising 3
killer instinct
witcher 3

gold 2 free games every month.

best launch first year ive ever seen for a console.

Microsoft just hurt Sony real bad. Shooters were the minority today. Wow. Wow. Wow.

so many eating crow now. Id gladly pay to sell used games when the quality of genres on offer and visual fidelity is this good.

price is nice to.

360 in uk at launch was £399.99. An extra £30 for the best launch lineup in history is phenominal.

Oh i forgot crimson dragoon.

finally we get a proper spiritual successor to panzer dragoon.

i want this game console NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!