By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Why did you not go to see Star Trek Into Darkness?

It's a shame that a movie like Iron Man 3 is three times the cinematographic event that Into Darkness is.

Around the Network

This movie is awesome. Coming from someone who liked  Star Wars 

DevilRising said:

And if this is what JJ Abrams does to Star Trek, I honestly shudder to think what he'll do to Star Wars.

Take a dead franchise, and turn it into something that modern audiences want to see?

It's all about the game.

I saw it and thought it was ok. 6/10

After Prometheus I'm not going to pay for anything Damon Lindelof writes.

Around the Network

Because I told my dad that I would see it with him. I have been waiting (and waiting) for him to see the first movie first and then have him, my boyfriend, and me all be available so I can finally see it. I am very upset with him...

Well i was watching the first one while at the same time trying to order the tickets for the sequel. All this even before the movie was over. I just realized i was doing that on my PS3 and would need a XBONE for that. So star darkness will have to wait.

I saw it. It should of been called the wrath of khan:remix. Let's just redo an old star trek story line and switch some things up here and there and you have Star trek into darkness. With that been said,the movie was'nt bad,it just did'nt feel fresh 2 me. I wish they would have came up with something orginal. I thought the movie had some great special effects and some of the acting was great,so it was'nt all bad.

animegaming said:
don't have the money yet

just what i was coming into this thread to say.

Doesn't unemployment rock?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
animegaming said:
don't have the money yet

just what i was coming into this thread to say.

Doesn't unemployment rock?

doesn't help the fact that i am 16