By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - May (Naughty VGChartz !)

misterchoc90 said:
Wait. When it says "requested", does it mean it was requested by the person himself/herself?

Yes.

Usually marked as "Other" I decided to change it, so that people know that well known users have NOT been banned for bad behaviour.

Around the Network
melbye said:
I knew i was going to be banned when i wrote what i wrote, but i was surprised i was banned only 1 day

Your second trolling offense within the last 12 months. For the first you got a warning and now you got a 1 day ban. Next time it's going to be 3 days.

JayWood2010 said:
Please dont ban me but am I the only one happy that Mazty is permabanned?

Why are you happy?

Btw, I reported you.

Can't wait for the June report lolz.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

JayWood2010 said:
Please dont ban me but am I the only one happy that Mazty is permabanned?

Let's just say that the mod team wasn't his biggest fan.

@Permabans

Well most of them are just for being alternate IDs. Trash really cracked down on them this month, and it definitely showed. He rocked some socks.

Really the actual users to be permabanned were Argh_College, arminuk, d21Lewis (Requested), Dr.JimmyRustles, Kynes (Requested), Matzy, Ramses01, SolidSnake08, Tachikoma (Requested), TadpoleJackson (Requested), TopGunna, and YukanaSenix.

Everyone else was either a troll account or an alt.

Still, as we've stated before, we're definitely cracking down on repeat offenders and not afraid to issue the permaban to those who don't shape up.

Around the Network

How do you track alts? By ip-address?

Barozi said:

Sega4Life is not a mod anymore :(
We're not quite as harsh as good old sega

Why isn't he anymore? Btw, he was the first one who moderated me (because of sig-length). Still happy I only have 3 and these are really minor.

yo_john117 said:

Wow there were so many people banned last month o_0

Wonder if this month can top it?

well it's E3 month, so count on it ;)

walsufnir said:
How do you track alts? By ip-address?

Yes, I would like to know this as well.

Wright said:
Please, please tell me I'm not the only one who track down the people permabanned just to read the Moderator message in his wall xD

I just spent the last few minutes doing exactly that, lol.